• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chet Sapalio and the NAVY CONNECTION

captainrecovery

Paranormal Novice
One thing that Chet Sapalio said which perked my ears was that the Navy seemed to be the repository of higher information on the ufo phenomenon. Both Gene and David jumped in to question him further on this point but he didn't seem to have anything factual to back up the claim.
I made a post back in August 2008 regarding my childhood abduction experiences. I was told by an alien that it "wasn't the air force but the navy who were after them". I didn't understand what the alien meant then and it's bothered me all my life why he said it.
I would be very interested to know more about the navy/ ufo connection. Does anybody have anything to offer?

One thing that Chet Sapalio said which perked my ears was that the Navy seemed to be the repository of higher information on the ufo phenomenon. Both Gene and David jumped in to question him further on this point but he didn't seem to have anything factual to back up the claim.
I made a post back in August 2008 regarding my childhood abduction experiences. I was told by an alien that it "wasn't the air force but the navy who were after them". I didn't understand what the alien meant then and it's bothered me all my life why he said it.
I would be very interested to know more about the navy/ ufo connection. Does anybody have anything to offer?

Interesting really, I'm looking for your quote at the moment.

Back