• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cherry pop

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
first time poster
love the show listened to about 6 or 7
I would be happy to be your first caller to your show

other than that hope to get into conversations here

I don't know how well this would work, but have you guys considered having a call in show?

Goody.

I personally wouldn't want The Paracast to go in the direction of a call-in show. When I think of call-in shows I think of C2C and while it would certainly be entertaining, in my opinion Gene & David are above that and can do more on their own as active interviewers.

This forum takes the place of a call-in format in a way.

Just my 2¢.

-todd.

tommyball said:
I personally wouldn't want The Paracast to go in the direction of a call-in show. When I think of call-in shows I think of C2C and while it would certainly be entertaining, in my opinion Gene & David are above that and can do more on their own as active interviewers.

This forum takes the place of a call-in format in a way.

Just my 2¢.

-todd.

I'm not averse to call-ins when they enhance a show. If we did this live, it would probably be something that we'd consider, particularly to let people ask questions of guests directly.

But we don't know what the future will bring, and no remote viewer is going to change that :D

Just an idea, probably not a current thing that can do well on your fairly new show. I just hope you guys stay going for a long time, the question is how can you do it without filing bankruptcy..

Back