• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chance to Put UFOs in Obama's Priority

Lessee... two wars, economic turmoil, India and Pakistan rattling sabres, MORE conflict in the middle east... UFOs? No.
Most people aren't aware of how unstable Mexico is becoming. It would not surprise me at all to U.S. military get involved with them on the border. We trained their paramilitary units pretty well in the 80's.
As far as government disclosure of UFO's goes...I couldn't really care less. I know they exist. I've seen them with my own two eyes. I don't need some guy on television to tell me they exist. It would change the tone of the discussion, but I don't think it would put us any closer to understanding what they are.

mexico is going down with the great ship USA. it is necessary to move forward with the north american union.

mexico is going down with the great ship USA. it is necessary to move forward with the north american union.
I've been saying since the 80's that Texas, my native state, should reunify with Mexico and tell Washington, D.C. and the Fed to go piss into a stiff head wind.

Back