• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chance of more shows?

Grokl

Aussie Investigator
Hi Gene and Dave,

Many of us are so impressed with the Paracast (especially here in Australia) we're wondering if you guys can do another show extra during the month, or even a "special" occasionally - like you did recently for the Paraculture of Concast.
Could you also do shows/segments so that could discuss questions off of your forums with yourselves or maybe the "round table guys" that you've had before - being as they really are good value to listen to.
I must admit that I would also like to hear you take a topic and go "no holds barred" as I find that both interesting and informative.

cheers, and thanks for your time !!
Brent

Grokl said:
Hi Gene and Dave,

Many of us are so impressed with the Paracast (especially here in Australia) we're wondering if you guys can do another show extra during the month, or even a "special" occasionally - like you did recently for the Paraculture of Concast.
Could you also do shows/segments so that could discuss questions off of your forums with yourselves or maybe the "round table guys" that you've had before - being as they really are good value to listen to.
I must admit that I would also like to hear you take a topic and go "no holds barred" as I find that both interesting and informative.

cheers, and thanks for your time !!
Brent

Well, if the sponsors and donors want to pay us for it. :D

Seriously, there's a limit to how much time we can devote to shows each month, and we have no production staff to call upon to assist.

Back