• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Celebrity Ghost Stories

Bixyboo

Skilled Investigator
Caught the Barry Williams episode a few days ago. Sammy Hagar was on it, too.

Interesting experiences they've shared and is something different from the usual related-shows.

What do you all think about it?

Was this the show that Carrie Fisher was on a week or so ago? She was relating the story about a friend of hers dying in her bed. I fell asleep before I found out if he was coming back for visits, or if the visitations had eventually ceased.::) I guess I need really check it out next week. I need to find out if I was extremely tired, or if the show was that bad.

Yep, that's the one. I have 'em dvr'd. It's still not a bad show...interesting to tune in, find out what celebs are on the next one and hearing their stories...I DO hate how they give TOO LONG a recap when it resumes after each commercial break tho, arrgghhh!

I still like this show, so far. Waitin' on some new ones as they keep repeating ones I've already seen. But the show's been riveting (imo). They way they tell the stories an' all. Feels like you are sitting there listening to them share a good story. Like how 'non-glam' the celebs are, too. They sound more like regular people in this show.

Back