• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cattle mutilation with a twist

Hey well said,
I have to beg top differ somewhat,in opinion, but yours is a doozey....enom seriously as they should have, and their methodology i thinkAs regards the skinwalker ranch, the NIDS group at first failed to take the phenomina seriously enough.....i think their scientific attitude kinda stunk.
However through their (arrogance) i believe they screwed up more thaan they were able to unravel by far.
The first principal of scientific inquire is respect for the object of study.
They sort of moved in with an attitude problem that didnt make it easy to do the studying.

On the other hand we have tape after radar tape which could be analyzed comparatively for radar signature.....
We have grouind traces,we have photos galore,eyewitnesses, and many military sghtings fully documented.
I realize the Gov boys are witholding a lot, but they have given out a lot in the past too,which has not had the comprehensive scrutiny it deserves.
Gepan,MoD , and the brazilian airforce have come clean already in hopes of forcing recognition.....lets hope the US follows suit.
The simple fact is nobody actually believes the experienvers whole heartedly.
It makes it very easy to be a debunker, and much harder to do the research.
Because of the instilled attitude (wholly goverment sponsored)we cannot even get the statements of very well qualified witnesses acepted for scrutiny.
We are on a train to nowhere with the CIA driving it.....
Something has got to pop tto move this baby along further.....
bergle

It's funny how Americans act like if their country were the only place where bad things happen. The only report of an human mutilation was in Brazil. I don't know, Evil Aliens killing people aided by the Evil Amrerikkkan Gubmint, it's too diabolical, what happened with the good ol' anal probe;)

Yes, for example, here, the next week, the Peronist Party is going to approbe a law (created by the presidential couple) that will give the State a almost complete control of the free speech, we are very fucked up:frown:

Yes, for example, here, the next week, the Peronist Party is going to approbe a law (created by the presidential couple) that will give the State a almost complete control of the free speech, we are very fucked up:frown:

I was just teasing you. But yea.. that sounds messed up.

Back