• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cattle mutilation with a twist

Free episodes:

bergle said:
Such commentary only serves to waste others time and patience.
Why not try to come up with an origonal thought?
Thatll keep you busy for a while.....
bergle

wow, don't be such a poopy-pants.

UBERDOINK said:
And for the other guys, my only "proof" of aliens not existing is can you give me one, logical reason for aliens traveling millions of years to carve up cows?

That's an A+B=C response. I never said aliens were responsible for cattle mutilations. YOU said aliens flat out don't exist. Two seperate subjects entirely.

CapnG said:
YOU said aliens flat out don't exist. Two separate subjects entirely.

True, I guess I've read, watched, listened etc to Ton's of this "data" and can still not find even one credible, logical explanation that leads to Alien hypothesis.

It all fits cleanly under a basic paranormal theory, I.E. aliens, ghosts, bigfeet etc.

Which is unexplainable, but still, an acceptable answer.

UBERDOINK said:
And for the other guys, my only "proof" of aliens not existing is can you give me one, logical reason for aliens traveling millions of years to carve up cows?

That is not even remotely proof. I've said this before but apparently it bears repeating:

Just because you (a single tiny human being on a tiny planet) can't conceive of a reason for something occurring, this doesn't preclude that a reason exists.

This point of view is very self-centered and people need to watch themselves for when they are indulging in it.

I'm not advocating aliens as the culprit behind cattle mutilations, I'm advocating flexible minds.

Why would adults sexually molest 2 year olds?
Why do some people buy Hummers?
Why would Jeffrey Dahmer murder and eat his sexual partners?
Why would anyone vote for George Bush twice?
Why do some people still insist that US forces are in Iraq to "defend our freedom"?
Why do some people eat pork rinds?
Why do teenage boys spend countless hours on something as nonproductive as skateboarding?
Why do fat girls wear low cut jeans that emphasize the rolls of fat around their waist?
Why do people smoke?
Why do people throw litter out their windows on the freeway?

Asking why someone would do something is (I agree) naive. People every day are doing things that I don't understand, but I don't refute that this is true. How could I possibly define what an "alien" would do. Maybe to them the parts taken from mutilated cows are an aphrodesiac! Did you know that in modern mainline China there are shops that sell ground up dinasaur bones as an aphrodesiac?

Why would adults sexually molest 2 year olds?
- psychologists suggest that there may be misplaced sexual attachments that are imprinted during adolescence and cause people to act out it such a horrible way.

Why do some people buy Hummers?
- its a cultural status symbol, for certain social-economic groups.

Why would Jeffrey Dahmer murder and eat his sexual partners?
- Again, psychologists would point to a childhood trauma that imprinted itself on him as a child and with a unbalanced brain chemistry caused him to act out horribly. (but to your point, how creepy is the idea that aliens are Jeffery dalhmers)

Why would anyone vote for George Bush twice?
- Belief that he is lesser of two evils. Belief that republican party is better than democrats, etc.

Why do some people still insist that US forces are in Iraq to "defend our freedom"?
- Because they have a different view of the middle-east conflict than you hold. Neither position is right, each is flawed.

Why do some people eat pork rinds?
- It is a tasty snack food that is based in a Hispanic cultural background.

Why do teenage boys spend countless hours on something as nonproductive as skateboarding?
- Social acceptance. The need to fit into a group and be identified as part of a collective.

Why do fat girls wear low cut jeans that emphasize the rolls of fat around their waist?
- Because they think it shows off their butt.

Why do people smoke?
- Cigarettes are addictive. duh

Why do people throw litter out their windows on the freeway?
- They have a feeling that "someone else will clean it up" and very little consideration of others.

Asking why someone would do something is (I agree) naive. People every day are doing things that I don't understand, but I don't refute that this is true. How could I possibly define what an "alien" would do. Maybe to them the parts taken from mutilated cows are an aphrodesiac! Did you know that in modern mainline China there are shops that sell ground up dinasaur bones as an aphrodesiac?

- that whole statement is just crazy.

Fastwalker said:
Asking why someone would do something is (I agree) naive.

I don't know if naivety enters into it. Asking why someone you have no possible understanding of is doing something that seems to you incomprehensible on the other hand is pointless. You'll never know.

The alien hypothesis, is the only one that covers the bases adequately i think.
Remember, it is possible the "aliens" are living right where you do and have all along....
Just existing on a different FREQUENCY LEVEL.
Inter dimensional travel could be a matter of increased or decreased frequency.....
The idea that aliens would travel trillions of miles for genetic materials is not so strange either,
It could be possible that there is a desperate need for DNA or other material of an organic nature.
It could also be a situation where we are compatible and many are not.
I can think of other reasons(alien hybrids invade)
they need to hybridize with us in order to communicate with us or live earthside or well........dont throw the baby out with the bath water hey?
bergle

bergle said:
yer funny!
The homeless caste(the untouchables)very probably are of no large interest to entities looking for untainted genetic material....
The fifty, or so thousand missing children in america every year may be another matter....
You obviously do not take the mutilations seriously....
Whats so funny about the tenthousand or so cattle mutes reported over the years?
The human mutes have been miniscule by comparison....
But this does not degrade the importance of them occuring at all.....

If you have any really intelligent or perceptive comment perhaps it wouyld be best to spit it out instead of snide sounding humourous( to you, obviously )comments....
Ive heard and read enough similar mush ...and it really does nobody any good except the author who gets to feel smugly superior to those who are involved in earnest converse.....
If thats the extent of your input in this vain (sic) i for one shall not be dissapointed.
Such commentary only serves to waste others time and patience.
Why not try to come up with an origonal thought?
Thatll keep you busy for a while.....
bergle
what else is there to do besides make fun of this theory?

it's stupidity speaks for itself.

now, about this wooden sun theory.....

Well buddy, its the best explanation going....
you know what they say fifty million cows cant be wrong....grass.....
I fail to note yer alternate theory....
SZomething or somebody definately did the deed....
There is ample room for speculation here,why not put yer brain cells to use and see if yer imagination can cook up something more plausible...
Then we can in our turn remark how stupid your hypothesis is also....
that would be the courageous thing tio do....
or do i sense a bit of reluctance on your part to come up with an alternative to abduction/mutilation
that takes into account a full spectrum of the pertinent facts....
Black Ops?
Swamp gas?
and by the way how about an Electric sun?
And maybe huge clouds of plasmas floating in space creating within themselves animate from inanimate matter?
Science is way behind the speed of thought....
A six year old stallion is found laying in a newly plowed field,underside crumpled and looking like it had been dropped from a great hieght,
The usual parts,lips ,eye, cheek, and missing from the head...
one ear cut cleanly in half,the top also nowhere to be found.
The ear wound is cauterized,as if cut in a perfect straight line, and seared closed by a laser like instrument....
The eanus is cored out neatly in a perfect circle with woiunds also seeming to be cut infinitesimally fine by some heat cutter device...
Though only a microscopic cross section of the cut surface is
heated thus...
The sex organs or also fone with nothoing byut a neat excision left to mark their existance.
The horse was a family pet, and very gentle.
He was locked in a paddock some twnty meters on a side, with a loafing shed ten meters by twenty taking up the northern side.
The owner had grained and brushed the animal in preperation for a breeding session the next morning,the mare being not quite ready that day.
He was left alone at eight pm,and was found some three miles from the paddock in the aforesaid condition, the neighbourreported it arouns seven am when driving histractor and discs aqround the field....
There was no evidence od predator attack, nor scavenging.
whats yer explanation?what if i further reiterated that every drop of blood had been dreained from the horses system,without the usual collapseof the arterial walls...../
Theres far more to these things than what may be accounted to your philosophy.
bergle

CapnG said:
Fastwalker said:
Asking why someone would do something is (I agree) naive.

I don't know if naivety enters into it. Asking why someone you have no possible understanding of is doing something that seems to you incomprehensible on the other hand is pointless. You'll never know.

I was actually referring (without saying so) to the comments of several psychologists and psychiatrists who interviewed serial killers. This is just an example where both groups were naive, and just did not believe the individuals they interviewed (who had a psychopathic talent for appearing very charming and sane) could possibly have brutally murdered 8 nurses or a string of strangers across the country or young women in Los Angeles county. Their middle class value systems, even as trained professionals, simply were not acquainted with this type of "evil". They were naive in their evaluation of such killers. People are very naive, which is why they get taken advantage of all the time by others. People simply cannot believe that the "nice young man who dressed so nice and was so polite" stold the little old lady's life savings on some insurance scam.

bergle said:
Well buddy, its the best explanation going....
you know what they say fifty million cows cant be wrong....grass.....
I fail to note yer alternate theory....
SZomething or somebody definately did the deed....
There is ample room for speculation here,why not put yer brain cells to use and see if yer imagination can cook up something more plausible...
Then we can in our turn remark how stupid your hypothesis is also....
that would be the courageous thing tio do....
or do i sense a bit of reluctance on your part to come up with an alternative to abduction/mutilation
that takes into account a full spectrum of the pertinent facts....
Black Ops?
Swamp gas?
and by the way how about an Electric sun?
And maybe huge clouds of plasmas floating in space creating within themselves animate from inanimate matter?
Science is way behind the speed of thought....
A six year old stallion is found laying in a newly plowed field,underside crumpled and looking like it had been dropped from a great hieght,
The usual parts,lips ,eye, cheek, and missing from the head...
one ear cut cleanly in half,the top also nowhere to be found.
The ear wound is cauterized,as if cut in a perfect straight line, and seared closed by a laser like instrument....
The eanus is cored out neatly in a perfect circle with woiunds also seeming to be cut infinitesimally fine by some heat cutter device...
Though only a microscopic cross section of the cut surface is
heated thus...
The sex organs or also fone with nothoing byut a neat excision left to mark their existance.
The horse was a family pet, and very gentle.
He was locked in a paddock some twnty meters on a side, with a loafing shed ten meters by twenty taking up the northern side.
The owner had grained and brushed the animal in preperation for a breeding session the next morning,the mare being not quite ready that day.
He was left alone at eight pm,and was found some three miles from the paddock in the aforesaid condition, the neighbourreported it arouns seven am when driving histractor and discs aqround the field....
There was no evidence od predator attack, nor scavenging.
whats yer explanation?what if i further reiterated that every drop of blood had been dreained from the horses system,without the usual collapseof the arterial walls...../
Theres far more to these things than what may be accounted to your philosophy.
bergle
Ya don't say?

The thing is , these mutes all seem to partake of the same high strangeness factor......
In many cases,there is ufo and even big foot, as well as opther paranormal
activity involved.
Many bigfoot sightings have the air of interdimensionality,about them, and strange "beeping sounds have been observed time and again while the apparition or whatever is being sighted.Whether these are sounds effects, or consequence of whatever mechanism is facilitating the sighting......
nobody seems to know...
The skinwalker ranch episode contained all of these elements and more....
The possibility of the earth being already "colonized" or visited by other beings not from earth,is not to be discounted, and it explains the happenings far better than any other current hypothesis.
I dont see you, as yet comming up with any other possibility which fits the facts observed.
UFO, activity, and mutilations are not always linked directly(some cases lack any evidence at all....) the animals is simply found in the mutilated state, and the are no other bits of information to indicate what happened.
The bulk of the mutes do however have a strangeness factor of 10 or more.
Nocturnal lights in the sky,actual physical appearing ufos,big foot sightings,and other animals as well(wolves)have been reported in conjunction with cattle, and human mutes.
The evidence has mounted for decades that we here on earth do not have the ability to stop these beings from taking whatever they want from earth.
Long term evidence seems to suggest a very long relationship between these others and our earth.
It is still possible, we will "find" an unerwater base eventually.
(though the H bomb tests in the pacific have been rumoured to be actually attacks of the visitors bases.)
How much more evidence must be accumulated befoe you might admit that there are very narrow choices of explanation for whats been happening.
There does not appear to be an earthly hypothesis that fits all the facts like the ET one does....
Snearing and snide remarks do not make a counter hypothesis so im sticking with the one that explains most if not all of what has occured in the last fifty years ..
Pointing to some assumption and saying it is the basis of yer cogitation old boy is stricktly not covering the facts as we know them by now.
bergle

bergle said:
There does not appear to be an earthly hypothesis that fits all the facts like the ET one does.... so im sticking with the one that explains most if not all of what has occured in the last fifty years ..

50 years only? these things have been recorded through history, and even extend to cave art in some cases.

Just sticking to a 50 year time frame i.e. limited data, will ensure your hypothesis is incorrect and flawed.

If you take ALL the data and associated info into account you lean in the direction of a Jacques Vallée who does not believe in nuts and bolts aliens.

Also, if you follow any very interesting research on ancient texts by someone like Michael Heiser for example, makes things even more interesting.

I still, have not doubt that Aliens from other worlds have NEVER visited this planet, and according to Andrew Watson, published in the journal Astrobiology life has a 0.01% chance,"So even if we do manage to locate and Earth-like planet, the chances of it harboring intelligent life—most especially at the time at which we find it—are astonishingly low."

Its all relative i suppose.
i once posted on a forum dedicated to the TV series Space1999 (plot revolves around the moon being blasted across space with moonbase along for the ride) a thread about don wilsons theory the moon is in fact a large spaceship.

to the last man ,they threw tin foil hats at me.......................rejected the notion outright

very very funny from my seat,

none the less if the moon has been placed in orbit as a "blind" like we use to observe animals in the wild, then yes indeed the nuts and bolts aspect goes back a very long way.
outlandish as the idea seems it make sense that if you need a colony sized mothership, its easier to hollow out a natural object of the right size than it is to mine the material and build from scratch. it also looks natural, great camoflage and provides the protection one needs with all the impacts a device like this will sustain in orbit without an atmosphere to lessen the impacts.

its all relative as i said, most people today wont think any worse of you if you admit you believe in UFO's. but try telling someone the moon is hollow and house's aliens...............

Siesmic sensore placed on the moons suface recorded the crash of the kunar lander after jettison...
The shocked scoentists said the moon rang like a bell for an hour from the crash....
In fact this may very well indicate a hollow moon.
What better p[lace to have an observation base?
The aliens couldwell be interdimensionsl too.....
precludung any great distance to travel....
They could ALREADY HAVE BEEN HERE FOREVER....
It matters little that you misquote Valee, he said that hedid not discount the live alien hypothesis, and indeed he recognized physical evidence for just such.
Yes theyve been comming for a long long time, but i think theres plenty to keep us busy trying to find out the data from fifty years forward dont you?
That chariots of the gods stuff is cool, but the modern data is superlative stuff to analyze, should it get released....
It is well proven by the volume of evidence that ET is real, and ET is here now....theres no livimng in denial these days...anyone who can still keep their blinders on after all the various happenings of the last fifty years is just not gonna change now....
theyre cement.
bergle

bergle said:
It is well proven by the volume of evidence that ET is real, and ET is here now....

what evidence proves this?

You have a belief system, which is fine. But there is little or no evidence to back it up.

Also, the moon being hollow? ok, I'll go with it, but there is NO evidence that even if it is hollow Aliens built it.

Wow, jump to conclusions much?

fyi Aliens from other planets do not exist.

If you are maintaining theres no evidence then you obviously have yer eyes wide closed to the data.....
Though if you live in america , the news has been so heavily censored for years, i dont expect that you would have the info unless its through the internet.....
The rest of the world is comming clean on extraterrestrials...even the catholic church....
The brazilians have declassified their files as well as the french, and english.
Other countries are attempting to force disclosure from the US gov.
I fail to understand how you missed all the action,have you even read any of the disclosure projects info, or heard the testimony?
The facts are irrefutable except to closed minds.
bergle

Governments for example are showing us Unidentified Flying Objects, they are not showing us Aliens from other planets.

Show me ONE example of Aliens from another planet and not just phenomena that can't be explained.

Back