• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cattle mutilation with a twist

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
found this at Mr Streibers site yesterday.
in my humble opinion the poor guy has expanded his conciousness to the point of being totally lost in the resulting space he finds himself in.
but the following extract reminds me about hearing something similar many years ago.

"Then, in 2001, I began to hear of a large number of mutilation murders taking place in northern New Jersey—in fact, within about forty miles of my old cabin. These were absolutely terrifying stories, to say the least. At first, I thought they must be a hoax, but subsequently was forced to place them in the realm of the unknown.

These stories involved the remains of street people being found mutilated like cattle, on the roofs of buildings . Worse, they had been drowned by being taken to such a depth in the ocean that their lungs showed pressure damage.

So these street people were being taken, having their genitals and tongues and eyes and lips cut off, then being plunged into the sea a hundred miles away and drowned, then dropped back on the roofs of buildings. " (Mr Streibers most recent journal posting)

i recall hearing a story years ago where the US govt had gone to its Grey contacts and said "you have to stop abducting people, its putting pressure on us." so the greys simply told them how to restructure the economy to create a class of "homeless" people who no one would notice if they went missing.

has anyone else heard that story ? or know its original source.

it might have been an native american indian who told it, on a ufo lecture tour down under ,about 15 years ago.

I know of one case of human mutilation, but what you quoted from Whitley seems ridiculous. I would need to see it from a different source. Like a newspaper, or news broadcast. If there are bodies like that found, I figure it would be reported. At least locally.

Yeah, this seems to go past all credulity.

Why would the aliens then tell leaders to make policy that makes a throw-away poor class? The poor have always been among us. People have fallen through the cracks down through history.

Scott Story said:
Why would the aliens then tell leaders to make policy that makes a throw-away poor class?

THAT'S what you think strains credibility? Not the notion that someone who's had their genitals, eyes, lips and tongues removed would then need to be drowned in ultra-deep water?

Personally, I have to discount pretty much anything that comes out of Whitley's & Linda Howe's huckster paranoid, paranormal portals. It's pretty clear what these people have been up to over the past decade. Selling crap. Their credibility is shot IMHO.

Well, don't buy any of their crap.

I for one, am glad to see Whitley working in the graphic novel format, and delving into a dark, scary area like human mutilations in The Nye Incidents.

I can't wait to buy my copy.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/nye22.pdf

icculus said:
Personally, I have to discount pretty much anything that comes out of Whitley's & Linda Howe's huckster paranoid, paranormal portals. It's pretty clear what these people have been up to over the past decade. Selling crap. Their credibility is shot IMHO.

Hear, hear!

("There, there!")

There have been stories of human mutilation in South America for decades. Suddenly, Whitley Strieber has discovered this and is going to popularize the notion in the good old USA with a glorified comic book. Hey, it might be fun, especially if the females are drawn with big boobs. (I love old pulp fiction magazine covers from the 50's where flying scaucers are invading Earth, and the artist has drawn beautiful terrified women in strategically torn dresses, some fighting to get out of the arms of the alien fiends).

Of course, logically speaking (duh) it makes no sense to rip someone's genitals and other vitals away, then drowned them. I assume they would already be dead of shock. If those are the facts, then those are the facts. Yet it is all a bit silly. For some reason, my mind goes back to my childhood, to my mother scrubbing the dishes on one side of the sink, then rinsing them by dunking them in a tub of hot water on the other side of the sink. Was this the subconscious origin of this entire situation? Did Whitley's mom also fail to have an electric dishwasher when he was a boy? Are aliens trying to wash away human blood from their conscience? Is this all some sort of Pontius Pilate routine, or are the aliens demented Southern Baptists who have confused Baptism with Cremation?

DanielBrenton said:
icculus said:

Hear, hear!

("There, there!")

Where, where? :confused:

(I couldn't resist) :D

Oh heres some interested parties!
Hey, there is some hint of human mutes taking place in the hudson valley triangle flap.
I have read it in print on somebodys UFO site a ways back.
Ive been trying to fine that info down for some time since
i heard of the brazilian ones.
Have you any other human mute stories?

I'll go ahead and throw this up for those interested. http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/Human_Mutilations.htm

Graphic pics at the bottom. Just a warning for people. Many of you won't need it though lol.

The first case ive heard of concerns a US army sargeant (or possibly air force)
who was absucted from the white sands missle range in sight of a witness(his superior officer,who was under suspicion of murdur till the sageants body was found three days later in the desert in the familiar (by now)mutilated condition...(similar to the cattle)
The brazilian incidents came after i believe,
The above article was one of the origonal ones to put me onto searching for more info....
I think it may be extremely important that these be widely disseminated reports instead of being downplayed by the touchy feely aliens are your best friends crowd.
The universe has the potential to hold great evil as well as good for our race.....
The facts show that there could easily be races who are much older and who knows how depraved out there.....
The recent night vision reports of a space war happening near earth, with almost constant saucer battles taking place which can be viewed through gen 3/4 night vision gear.
In these dogfights, both saucers and triangles are seen blowing each other out of space and confronting each other in near earth space.
There may be more than a grain of truth to the biblical quote:"and there was a war in heaven..."
This night vision spotting method is bound to add new dimensions to the study of the intruders,their capabilities and battle tactics...
I wonder if uncle Sam is already up there and involved secretly?
bergle

actually I saw a presentation where someone showed crime photo and autopsy report from south America about a human/cattle mutilation-like incident.

They apparently died of "extreme pain" I will try and dig that info up again.

FYI, aliens really don't exist, but what ever IS doing this kind of thing is creepy.

The South American mutes from what ive read, are rpoted from brazil....
The report to which you may be referring, may be of a middle aged male?
Found near a resevoir where there had been other sigtings.
the report intimated that the authorities had some twelve other cases of the same mutilations of other human beings on their hands, but were hushing them up for the public good.
There is the case of the US air force sargeant who was found mutilated out on the white sands missle range after an pbserved abuction took place.
I see few other options as to the mechanism of murders,under those circumstances....
Unless that abducton was a psy-war operation of some kind, but that is almost inconcievable....
The idea that black ops are doing these cattle, and human mutes is rediculous from the outset....
The kinds of massive technological support(silent choppers,etc)to accomplish the work, as well as the paranormaal occurances which accompany many of these incidents rather puts it out of human hands id say.....
bergle

so the homeless class of america is a product of alien conspiracy and not neo-capitalism run amok? it's all coming together for me now!

step 1) create an entire class of people by 50 years of economic mayhem subverting the entire economy of America!

step 2) after 50 years of tedious evil-doing, take homeless class and perform meaningless experiments with their genitals (and just a couple genitals isn't enough.....we need like.... a thousand different genitals just so we know for sure)

step 3) take them way down into the secret under-ocean laboratories (cause ya know, after thousands of years of technological evolution....we still haven't figured out how to take our experimenting equipment on our ships)

step 4) take them all the way back to new jersey for no reason what-so-ever so janitors can find them in the middle of the night and give away our entire subversive plan. (or just dress them up and carry them around town weekend at bernie's style)

step 5) watch the cash roll in.

it's a no brainer!

yer funny!
The homeless caste(the untouchables)very probably are of no large interest to entities looking for untainted genetic material....
The fifty, or so thousand missing children in america every year may be another matter....
You obviously do not take the mutilations seriously....
Whats so funny about the tenthousand or so cattle mutes reported over the years?
The human mutes have been miniscule by comparison....
But this does not degrade the importance of them occuring at all.....

If you have any really intelligent or perceptive comment perhaps it wouyld be best to spit it out instead of snide sounding humourous( to you, obviously )comments....
Ive heard and read enough similar mush ...and it really does nobody any good except the author who gets to feel smugly superior to those who are involved in earnest converse.....
If thats the extent of your input in this vain (sic) i for one shall not be dissapointed.
Such commentary only serves to waste others time and patience.
Why not try to come up with an origonal thought?
Thatll keep you busy for a while.....
bergle

bergle said:
The South American mutes from what ive read, are rpoted from brazil....
The report to which you may be referring, may be of a middle aged male?
Found near a resevoir where there had been other sigtings.
the report intimated that the authorities had some twelve other cases of the same mutilations of other human beings on their hands, but were hushing them up for the public good.

That's the one! I bet there are more if we look for them.

And for the other guys, my only "proof" of aliens not existing is can you give me one, logical reason for aliens traveling millions of years to carve up cows?

Alien's from other worlds have become some kind of new religion, people just want to believe in them.

Weird and horrible things do happen, but there is NO PROOF that it's Aliens.

Back