• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Catching Up: Ask Don Ecker!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On the evening of Thursday, November 13, we'll be presenting the one and only and always Don Ecker, host of the real "Dark Matters" radio show to talk about the state of UFO research, moon mysteries and lots more.

So feel free to ask your questions here.

What are your thoughts about Bob Lazar appearing at the upcoming UFO Congress event? Will you be there? What do you think his motives are?
Personally I'm hoping to go, just for "the event" of him speaking.

I'd love to see a Q & A with him and Knapp....throw in Bill Moore and Doty and wow would that be a wild ride....

So while we're on the subject, what do you think about the future (present) of UFO conferences in general? I know the internet has killed the importance of, or need for these types of events, but still I personally like them just for the entertainment and people watching. Do you believe anything really worthwhile or ground-breaking comes from the conferences, or is it just mostly preaching to the choir?...

1. What do you know about the "Moon Wave" that's been reported by a few astro-photographers? It looks like the wave that slowly moves up or down a TV set when the picture is being refreshed and my understanding is they're not camera glitches.
  2. Do you own a telescope and do your own moon (or other) observing?
  3. What's your opinion on the MJ-12 documents (Randall vs. Friedman)?

Dear Mr. Ecker,
What do you think of Google's research into aging as a disease to be treated and cured? If such research succeeds and human lifespans are greatly extended, what would be the effect on space exploration? Do you think governments would be more likely to invest in deep space exploration if crews could live for the duration of the mission?

Who do you respect most in the UFO field?
Or at least his top three and for which specific contributions & values?

What do you think about some of the recent trends of ufology where the serious ones go underground and don't talk a lot in public, or how long term analysis of serious data collection like that of Chris Rutkowski & team is trying a more disciplined approach to understanding the phenomenon? What directions do you think ufology should be going in?

Is there any merit to continuing to beat both the old and mostly dead horses of ufology i.e. Roswell, Kenneth Arnold, Barney & Betty Hill? Can we learn anything of real value from these cases or should we place more emphasis on how we document and measure current phenomenon with the better tools available to us?

Back