• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

catch up interview

I'm really undecided wether this should be called the "Alka Seltzer" or the "Who-let-the-dogs-out" show. Lots of bite (and a little snarling too but not in bad way at all), headscratching and unexpected insights (maybe because I'm not familiar with ufologic history, but still).

What's with that Bill Moore guy who always comes up. He seems to have seized on every easy to be debunked conspiracy nonsense he could lay his hands on, thereby obviously discrediting the whole field he was involved with (ufology I guess). When I heard about his CIA confession first I thought that was just because he wanted to make himself important but after getting detail after detail I do wonder if he maybe did have some crazy agenda.

Back