• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CAST OF UFO HUNTERS ON THE SHOW?...Maybe Some Answers?

Free episodes:

Anders

Skilled Investigator
I know I know everybody hates the show. But hear me out. What better way of getting us some answers on why the show has some problems. Just throwing it out in the open. It might be funny at least.:redface:

Have you listened to the Bill Birnes shows? Think they discussed Ufo Hunters. It's been awhile since I listened to it. Think David hung up on one of the shows with him lol.

I was kinda hoping to never have to hear another interview with birnes ever again. Seriously I would rather hammer nails in my feet than hear that shit.

Good Day Anders et al,

I know I know everybody hates the show. But hear me out. What better way of getting us some answers on why the show has some problems. Just throwing it out in the open. It might be funny at least.:redface:

The producers of the show are completely aware of the distaste that exists for the show by many Ufologists and enthusiasts alike, as it has been explained to them by the individuals who declined to appear on it (that number was in double digits at last check).

That aside, for "answers" it would be better to target the producers e.g., Pavoni etc., as guests rather then then the cast of characters (even then IMHO that would be an excercise in futility as well).

In any event, the die is cast and I'm afraid the only "hope" is a totally different show . . . which by the way "is in the works," and hopefully will be "picked up."

Cheers.
Frank

I was kinda hoping to never have to hear another interview with birnes ever again. Seriously I would rather hammer nails in my feet than hear that shit.

We dont need another Birnes Bitch Fest.

Dude doesnt deserve half the stuff said about him here IMO.

I just want to know really why they deem it necessary to half a "reality show" on the subject of UFOs...besides profit.

Hearing Pat out before I completely dismiss the show is just something that I PERSONALLY would be interested in hearing. It's not anything of any real importance to the Ufology. But rather just an opinion on another human being.::)

Oddly enough the last two episodes that I watched before I completely wrote the show off, we saw Pat Uskert actually argue a little, and That redeemed Pat in my eyes.

Like it really matters though. They're getting paid, and this is entertainment. It's not about finding out the truth about anything, it's about selling you a show, a magazine, and a pile of unanswered questions you'll keep paying them for a piece of at a time.

THAT is UFOLOGY.

Creating demand for answers, and then providing them for a price, a little bit at a time. Oh we have new Roswell answers, pay me $9.00 for my magazine. OH we have a new interview with an abductee, Pay me $9.00 for my magazine. We have a new video coming out where you can see a real alien for 3 seconds. Pay me $19.99 and so on and so forth.

THAT IS UFOLOGY TODAY, and what it will be for the forseeable future.

"Today I made an appearance downtown
I am an expert witness because I say I am
And I said gentlemen, and I use that world loosely
I will testify for you, I'm a gun for hire,I'm a saint, I'm a liar
Because there are no facts, there is no truth
Just data to be manipulated
I can get you any result you like
Whats it worth to you?"

From Don Henley's "The Garden Of Allah".

I used to watch UFO Hunters, gave up this season. The show is your typical infotainment,(elaborate video graphics,jerky screens) piece geared towards those with little or no knowledge on the topic.

Just off the top of my head I would have to say that one of the major reasons why the show is crap is the fact that Bill Birnes appears to accept everything as evidence. Now I think that people should have an open mind...but not so open that your damned brains are leaking out of your ears. Birnes comes off as a complete nutter.

Just curious, why did you pull up this old thread, and right after I started a new one at that?

Back