• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Carol Rainey (Mrs. Budd Hopkins)

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a serious ufologist looking to make a real contribution to the solution of this enigma, I would run away from abductions as fast as I possibly could. On the other hand, were I psychologist or sociologist with the same goal, I would find the abduction phenomenon a researcher's goldmine.

Oh, and here's a question: Has anyone ever asked abductees if they were cat owners? I've always thought a certain percentage of them had had a cat jump on their chests while they were in a hypnogogic state. Those cat faces look an awful lot like grays.

Oh, and here's a question: Has anyone ever asked abductees if they were cat owners? I've always thought a certain percentage of them had had a cat jump on their chests while they were in a hypnogogic state. Those cat faces look an awful lot like grays.
:p :p :p I think you have something there!

I would say bogus - a (poor) construction suspended from a wire - which explains it's bobbing motion. Tons of problems with this footage. So clearly a hoax. :(

But how would Cortile be involved? Isn't this from the 1960's? The presenter says 1966.
Lost Creek is Jim Moseley, Gray Barker and a friend. One of the early infamous hoaxes that Jim long ago admitted to.

However, of particular note: In fact, Carol Rainey does not have to be the person who posts info to that IMDb page that has her name. Anyone can do so. Please note that at the bottom of the IMDb page there is an Edit button. Anyone can edit that page. In fact, anyone can mount the page. We have no way of knowing whether Carol Rainey mounted that page. Since 'Touched' is listed, we can click on it and see that someone connected with that project did enter a page of information on that documentary. Hence whoever knew Rainey had worked on 'Touched' would have been able to mount the page and give the link. They did not go so far as to enter personal information - an indication (to me) that this page is likely not the doing of Carol Rainey herself. It could be anyone. What is clear, is that Carol Rainey is disseminating her resume in other ways than via IMDb.
We're done with this thread, since it's become repetitive and moving a little too far to the edge of our Terms of Service.

If there are any new developments to report, one can always start a new thread.

Let me confirm this one, however. I helped a friend, whose mother was listed incorrectly in IMDb, by posting a correction. It's a bit in the Wikipedia category in the way you can update entries.

Then again, you can always ask her, I suppose, why the rest of her resume isn't listed.

We're done with this thread, since it's become repetitive and moving a little too far to the edge of our Terms of Service.

If there are any new developments to report, one can always start a new thread.

Let me confirm this one, however. I helped a friend, whose mother was listed incorrectly in IMDb, by posting a correction. It's a bit in the Wikipedia category in the way you can update entries.

Dear Paracast forum,

With Gene's permission and assistance I am posting uncut copies of the Roger Rubin emails I received. I searched Roger Rubin's email address online and he has made it publicly available of his own volition. My email address is old and will most likely be updated soon.

I hope extending this uncut data is of interest to the posters as this thread, and to all who are curious about the matter.

Sincerely

Sean F. Meers

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think the above message should put to rest concerns over whether the emails Sean quoted are genuine or not. Time to move on.

And now the thread is closed again — for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back