• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cardboard sculptures

Yeah the Aston Martin DB5 and the guy on the horse just blew me away, here's another link to his site, where there are some pics of work in progress.
http://www.chrisgilmour.com/

I wonder what he charges for a DB5? I wonder if it's anywhere close to what a real one might cost. You know aside from the crazy world of the paranormal, the world of Art and the subject of value is just about mad enough to cover the cost I reckon.
Also if you could afford one and it had to be shipped, would he send it in a big box? :)

Mark

Back