• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Canada To Legalize Marijuana ?

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
More empty Liberal promises or can we start preparing to grow our own? Canada to introduce pot legalization legislation in 2017

"The Liberal government announced Tuesday that it plans to
introduce legislation legalizing marijuana
in the spring of next year.
Health Minister Jane Philpott made the announcement
during a special session of the United Nations General
Assembly in New York regarding drug use and
drug-related crime ..."

Last edited:
I have heard that in Canada government have been thinking about legalization for a long time, but they can't decide on it. They understand that many people will go crazy that there will be no ban for weed.

I have heard that in Canada government have been thinking about legalization for a long time, but they can't decide on it. They understand that many people will go crazy that there will be no ban for weed.
It happened. I can buy it from several retailers within a short distance as easy as buying a bottle of wine.

Canada has long legalized marijuana and this is one of the most correct decisions. It is a pity that not all countries understand this. Perhaps they think that people will go crazy if there is free access to marijuana. I think cannabis can be legalized for medical purposes. For example, if a person suffers from joint pain, migraines or other mental disorders, then he has the right to buy cannabis. When I was suffering from migraines I was taking CBD oil that I ordered on weedsmart online dispensary Canada.

Back