• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cameras, why and when Disclosure will happen.

Yo_Gingyo_Sama

Paranormal Novice
Hello everyone, first time poster here. I was having a discussion with someone about a topic that came up on Paracast about hidden cameras. Someone said that aliens would disable cameras so putting hidden cameras everywhere would be pointless. I disagree, and here is a copy and pasted view of our conversation. I'll block the persons name cause I don't have permission to use it.

*Anon* " hidden camera is NOT going to work. because aliens can disable any and all electronic devices during abduction events. so doesn't matter how sophisticated or tiny the hidden camera may be, if it is electronically controlled, it's not going to record anything. only possibility would be purely mechanical camera with photo-chemical film, with purely mechanical triggering mechanism. problem is, THERE IS NO SUCH THING! unless you make one yourself. "

*Me* "50 cameras all disabling at the same time is evidence we are asking for. there is no such thing as aliens. The American government started these lies to make other countries fear us and unfortunately the American people have been willingly and unwillingly taking part in this psy ops project whether they know it or not. Other countries are putting out false info and disinformation also, but what happened in America is sad. We've had disc shaped drones since 1930's and the craft they have at bases like area 51 are so advanced it's no surprise people think they are from another world. America found out a loooong time ago you can control people through fear, and that lying to get that fear is just essential. Now not only do other countries think we have some other worldly technology but they made American soldiers lie to their families and the lies have gotten so deep for so long even Americans are in belief of this bullcrap. It's a psy ops program the Government is using for fear based control. Making people believe that aliens are hidden behind the scenes and that we have their technology is a form of mind control the government succeeded on and has been trying to achieve for decades "

*Anon* "how is 50 cameras stop working at the same time prove anything about aliens or UFO? "

*Me* if they all run off different power sources and all were to malfunction at the same time, that would be a huge deal. So you got someone claiming to be abducted you rig up said amount of cameras on different power sources. Then you put some on the house itself. If "aliens" came to take someone in the night and all the cameras stopped working simultaneously with the one pointed at the house, there would be probable cause to investigate from the N.S.A. But nothing like this is being done, all you have is people claiming this and that and truth is if something like that were happening to people they wouldn't go report it to mufon or some investigator. They'd rig their place up with cameras and put cameras on their house and ask neighbors to help but they don't, cause it's all bullcrap. I've had sleep paralysis before, it's terrifying and you think you're wide awake. Luckily I was young and this was before youtube and all the alien hype, so my hallucination was just weird objects in my room that shouldn't have been there, but if my hallucination was an alien I can understand the disbelief that a person had sleep paralysis instead of an abduction. Cause what you experience feels realer than real, and you are awake. Sightings are real, cause we really have bad ass triangle, disc shaped craft and drones that can maneuver in ways I can't imagine with technology I'll never learn about. I'm sure my kids kids will be told the story of how all the cool looking military vehicles were once thought to be from another world because the public was kept in the dark for so long. They will laugh about it, I'm sure. All it takes is another world war to see what we really have behind closed doors and if we are in contact with aliens and they are breeding with us ect... that means they are involved in our world....So by default if there is another world war the aliens will have to be apart of it and have to show their cards. But I'm sure if we have to use our trump cards America will send out the black project crafts, save our ass and say, well, it's not a secret anymore.... but we had to do it for national security."

So to you guys on the forums, I've been researching everything you can about u.f.o's for 5 years. I know all the stories, seen and heard all the "evidence" It is my firm opinion that special effects studios made realistic alien dummies with realistic organs and blood, if not real animal organs put into a very detailed latex exterior, put them in a very cool looking craft made out of material we have today but was unknown back then and crashed them in a couple places *the tinfoil that you can crumble and it unfolds and can get hot and touch but feels cold* we have that now, so how can anyone say we just have that now and not then. I believe people with a lot of time and money that very well could be the people that own the Hollywood effects companies were hired to do a huge psy ops program on the world. They used holograms, remote controlled craft, dressed up in very detailed costumes and freaked people out with sightings and pulled up in their out of this world looking hover crafts and did terrible things to a handful of people during one step of this fear agenda. I believe after they staged a couple huge events they left it up to the public to take this whole thing and run with it, because now it's hard for them to stage these events with youtube and smartphones and that's why all you hear is wintess crap, they can't get away with the crashes anymore. Now people who know about aliens and experience an alien related sleep paralysis hallucination think they are being abducted and you can't convince them otherwise because sleep paralysis is some scary stuff. People start trippin on shrooms and other hallucinogens and have experiences with their imagination and if they're into aliens they're bound to have an alien related trip and it's real to them so they believe it's real no matter what, on drugs or not. Then you have people with no parents, who were abandoned, and they want nothing more to believe that their parents would never had just left them, they must be alien hybrids and their parents aren't human that's why they didn't stick around. After you stage a couple events and have half the world believing this crap people are gonna have delusions about it. People think their thoughts are aliens talking to them, there is so much evidence of how smart intelligent people can be fooled but none that aliens are actually here. I'm sure one would have made a post by now, I hear they go grocery shopping. I hear it all the time that we'll never get disclosure. Like I said to that one guy, when America is seriously under attack by another country, not some twin tower terrorist bullcrap. When bombs are being dropped on America, truth will be told. According to a lot of you people out there, if a country drops bombs on America it's dropping bombs on a LOT of alien hybrids right? Well they won't like that. So if an alien race doesn't show up and destroy whatever country is attacking us, the theory that they walk among us and have children here is out the picture. They're not gonna spend decades making hybrids just to let them get killed. Like I said, there will be a huge war, one that will force America to use all it's black project crafts and drones. All the cards will be out on the table and after the war Americans will know that we used some really awesome vehicles and weapons like the thing that dissolved 5 buildings on 9-11. Then, the cats outta the bag, and 100 years from now people in history class will be laughing at the generation of people that thought our military equipment that was kept from us was actually an alien race of beings that infiltrated Earth just because it was so advanced and that a couple staged events was done so good it had em all fooled. And to conclude this rant, when people say, this was seen by a dr, a scientist, they have nothing to gain by telling this. THATS BULL. A person who sees an alien and doesn't tell anyone about it has nothing to gain. If someone is telling it, they hope to gain attention at the very least. The world is FULL of liars, just because someone is a dr. or a scientist doesn't mean they aren't liars, and it definitely doesn't mean they are above doing something stupid for attention. So mr aliens. here's something called the Pepsi Challenge. SHOW YOURSELF, come abduct me tonight if your real. All you hubrids out there tell your leaders you gotta hater on your hands that needs some proof, or tell them I need to be delt with and my booty is itchin for a probe. Whatever you tell your leaders I'm not worried, I'll sleep just fine cause nothing is coming to get me, or you, maybe a demon, so you might wanna find Jesus if you haven't already :)

Hello everyone, first time poster here. I was having a discussion with someone about a topic that came up on Paracast about hidden cameras. Someone said that aliens would disable cameras so putting hidden cameras everywhere would be pointless.

For reasons given in a recently published work, aliens don't tend to appear before those who believe but in those who don't, or are indifferent. Few if any would show up where a believer plans to catch them in the act.

So by default if there is another world war the aliens will have to be apart of it and have to show their cards. But I'm sure if we have to use our trump cards America will send out the black project crafts…

It's naive to think reverse engineering, if there is any truth to it at all, means we're already able to fight ET.

*the tinfoil that you can crumble and it unfolds and can get hot and touch but feels cold* we have that now, so how can anyone say we just have that now and not then.

Material with properties described by Marcel etc, as far back as '47?
But while we're own the subject of the circumstances under which disclosure (i.e. REAL disclosure) will occur, please see THE ALIEN GRAND DESIGN. I very much doubt any other piece of writing has addressed these issues with such insight and frankness.

Last edited:
I remember Chris O'Brian talking about camera issues with this stuff - but I also know he was hard at work an a large camera array project.

I can give a little non-alien but weird anecdote - about 15 years ago I was visiting stonehenge with my wife and son, and a black military helicopter came in low and slow, circled stonehenge, and flew off. I had my videocamera out, and I recorded it. I even zoomed in on the pilot, who I could see through the window, looking down. I remember how it looked in the viewfinder to this day.

That whole selection of the digital tape didn't exist. There were no cuts, no static, it just wasn't there when I played it back. It's as if I didn't hit the record button, but I'm quite sure I did.

So if we can disrupt video gear...

I can give a little non-alien but weird anecdote - about 15 years ago I was visiting stonehenge with my wife and son, and a black military helicopter came in low and slow, circled stonehenge, and flew off. I had my videocamera out, and I recorded it. I even zoomed in on the pilot, who I could see through the window, looking down. I remember how it looked in the viewfinder to this day.

That whole selection of the digital tape didn't exist. There were no cuts, no static, it just wasn't there when I played it back. It's as if I didn't hit the record button, but I'm quite sure I did.

This is a really interesting story. Do your wife and son remember seeing the helicopter and do they remember you pointing the camera and recording? Do you distinctly remember seeing an indication of recording - like that camera REC thing or the red circle?

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong - you did mention somewhere on the forum of having some abduction-related experiences, didn't you?

This is a really interesting story. Do your wife and son remember seeing the helicopter and do they remember you pointing the camera and recording? Do you distinctly remember seeing an indication of recording - like that camera REC thing or the red circle?

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong - you did mention somewhere on the forum of having some abduction-related experiences, didn't you?

my wife certainly reacted to the helicopter and I mentioned it to her about it missing on the tape after it happened. But she doesn’t like to discuss this stuff. My son was a toddler. I remember the red light being on the Sony digital camcorder.

Partly why I’m here - you can’t really discuss this stuff with many people. I did in my first marriage, and she had a couple experiences of stuff which she blamed me for, and I believe contributed to our divorce.

So I don’t push it with my current wife.

And yes I’ve had a few vague experiences. No messages or anything of any kind.

Partly why I’m here - you can’t really discuss this stuff with many people. I did in my first marriage, and she had a couple experiences of stuff which she blamed me for, and I believe contributed to our divorce.

Thanks for sharing, fascinating stuff indeed. And yes, I definitely understand how something as off the wall as these experiences can introduce additional stress into a relationship.

I hope you don't mind me asking, I just can't control my curiosity - what in particular did your x-wife experience? And what do you think - why did she react the way you described? Was she a religious person, someone totally put off by paranormal topics or someone with an interest for the paranormal?

Thanks for sharing, fascinating stuff indeed. And yes, I definitely understand how something as off the wall as these experiences can introduce additional stress into a relationship.

I hope you don't mind me asking, I just can't control my curiosity - what in particular did your x-wife experience? And what do you think - why did she react the way you described? Was she a religious person, someone totally put off by paranormal topics or someone with an interest for the paranormal?

She wasn't religious at all (and I assume it's still the case), which makes the whole thing even weirder than it was. I mean, the whole thing was weird.

When we were living together and going to university (25ish years ago), we woke up screaming. It was about 3AM, and we were both just yelling our heads off. Our bedroom was darker than dark, with the darkest part being the left hand corner of the bedroom across from the bed. This was unusual - our bedroom never really got that dark at night.

Anyway, we were both screaming our heads off in the pitch black dark. Neither of us could move. Well, I certainly couldn't. It's like I was running on pure animal instinct, I couldn't really think. My whole body was just on fire and frozen with terror, and I didn't even understand why.

Suddenly, she jumped out of bed (something I'm ashamed I didn't do to this day), and ran to the door off to the right, still screaming. It took all my willpower to make my screams into "turn on the light." She turned around, flipped the switch, and nothing was there.

We stayed awake the rest of the night in the living room in sheer terror. We never really spoke about it after, except I know she blamed me for whatever it was - because I had experiences as a child, she felt that being with me exposed her to whatever it was. Maybe she was right.

At any rate, nobody in the apartment building complained about the noise, which was weird. There were noise complaints there all the time, but nobody seemed to notice the two of us yelling at the top of our lungs for several minutes straight. Long enough my throat hurt for a long time after.

A few years later, after we divorced, I heard through a mutual friend that she talked to her about the event, and said she saw a demon sitting in the corner of the room that was the darkest, staring at us. She never told me that directly, but that's what I heard. She often thought I was nuts for having the experiences I had, and some other ones that my family had, and thought there was something wrong with me and all of us.

We split up a few years later after we graduated from university for other reasons, but I have to think this kind of stuff didn't help.

Thanks again for sharing. That is all you remember from that night, right? You didn't see anything yourself in the room and the night began like on any normal day - you just went to bed and woke up at around 3AM?
And would you mind talking more about the experiences you had as a child? What did the rest of your family experience?

Thanks again for sharing. That is all you remember from that night, right? You didn't see anything yourself in the room and the night began like on any normal day - you just went to bed and woke up at around 3AM?
And would you mind talking more about the experiences you had as a child? What did the rest of your family experience?
I remember the whole thing quite clearly. I’m certain something happened before we woke up, but neither of us knew what it was.

She woke up first, I remember hearing her screams before I opened my eyes. There was a palpable sense of malice, and the terror was more than fear - it was existential. I described it elsewhere as my neocortex shutting down. I became an animal. A terrified, unconscious, reactive animal that knows it’s about to be killed. My conscious self was watching but almost unable to act.

A big part or why I think Strieber had real experiences is because the original name for communion was “Body Terror.”

I’ve had a few other conscious experiences, but none with that sense of overriding terror. It taught me that we really are just brilliant animals.

The night before it was normal, and aside from talking about it that night she refused to discuss it with me.

I once saw a UFO when I was 8 or so, with my best buddy at the time. He saw it, too, but no one believed us.

My family had a few haunting type experiences growing up, and they were apparently somewhat common in my family - as was psychic experiences. But it was never openly discussed.

For example, I remember watching unsolved mysteries - the one about the boomerang structured craft - and my mom suddenly blurred out “that’s what it looked like, coming over the farmhouse, and I couldn’t move,” but she would never discuss it again. She took whatever that experience to the grave with her.

There were a few other experiences, but no answers.

Anyway - and I want to stress this - I have no conscious recollection of any communication or message of any kind. No love and light messages about our environment or anything, ever.

Last edited:
There were a few other experiences, but no answers.

So, do you have any other UFO recollections, other than when you were 8?
Any concious recollection of seeing any enteties? Have the experiences stopped now that years have passed or do you still have occasional occurences of the weird?

Although I always tried to keep a healthy dose of skepticism, listening to some experiencers speak sometimes really conveys a true sense of trauma. I'm sorry for any negative stuff you had to go through, I hope you managed to find some people to talk to, at least a support group...

So, do you have any other UFO recollections, other than when you were 8?
Any concious recollection of seeing any enteties? Have the experiences stopped now that years have passed or do you still have occasional occurences of the weird?

Although I always tried to keep a healthy dose of skepticism, listening to some experiencers speak sometimes really conveys a true sense of trauma. I'm sorry for any negative stuff you had to go through, I hope you managed to find some people to talk to, at least a support group...
A few other recollections of both. Enough that when I started to have kids I worried about it. Nothing too dramatic has happened in the past 10 years or so. Occasional sightings of something weird in the sky, like a light behaving oddly or having a giant owl in my backyard while reading Mike Clellands book. And it was a real owl - neighbours stopped by to look at it in one of my trees. Just a big owl at a weird time.

It’s difficult - my whole life is rational except for this anomalous stuff which just has no narrative sequence it all. It’s just ‘shit happens.’

But it does make me annoyed at some of the wing nuts and shuysters out there.

Back