• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Camelot has officially lost it. "Military technology is 10000yrs ahead of civilian"

Free versions of recent episodes:

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
Check out Camelots latest 'witness' for a laugh. I really have no idea how they consistently manage to find increasingly paranoid nutcases. I guess they get their witnesses from a mental institution.

The stand out comment in this interview is that military tech is 10000years ahead of the private sector, and advancing at a rate of 1000yrs every year.

Project Camelot | Jake Simpson

Have fun ;)

Camelot has officially lost it. "Military technology is 10000yrs ahead of civilia

I dont know if i have the willpower to watch another video from the knights of the unsound fable.

Fair play though, someone has gotta be some kind of stupid to not have even the slightest idea of part the private sector plays in the development said Military technology.

Camelot has officially lost it. "Military technology is 10000yrs ahead of civilia

More nonsense from the biggest nonsense pushers in the field.

Utter and total horseshit.

dB

Awesome, I can't wait to see it! Project Camelot is what you'd get if you set up a video camera in the paranoid wing of a psyche ward and said "UFOs!" and then turned the camera on and left the room.

For anyone that didnt click the link thinking it was a video, its actually a text interview. And not too long. (theres some gems in there that you simply must see)

Did you know that theres a multidimensional technology called "the AI" that exists both in our dimension and another dimension, that can read anyone's thoughts on the planet as well as, get this, ANY HISTORICAL FIGURE'S THOUGHTS. Want to know what Christopher Columbus was thinking as he discovered America? Simple! Just dial, point and shoot.

No Im not making this up. Please, read, and have your mind blown.

Jake Simpson? Is he in any way related to Homer?

That was a hilarious read. Ah, the omni-conspiracy- where EVERYTHING is true, no matter how hair-brained!

Incidently, PC has produced a new video interview with some old man talking about sodium chloride or some such and how it's a panacea for all disease. No really; malaria, influenza, emphazema, even cancer! Not AIDS though.. AIDS is tricky...

You are so right as to how funny this shit is. I LOVE Project Camelot. LOVE IT. I know that the Paracast Community is supposed to be condemning of those who muddy the water of this field. I know this, and believe that it is a noble and worthy pursuit but Project Camelot is just so gonzo awesome.

It's too bad that it is such a joke, because nominally the idea of a single place where whistleblowers can share their stories is a wonderful idea. However, it is one that is destined to fail just as the Camelot of legend did, corrupted by the lies told within. I have always wondered how much truth lay in those interviews, however infinitesimal. I keep flip-flopping on the notion that they are disinformation agents, or that they are simply incredibly gullible. WILLFULLY gullible even.

They take validation of statements purely because it mirrors something someone else told them. Burisch or "Henry Deacon" or one of the other "deep-insiders". Never does the thought that some of these concepts are well-worn science fiction ideas enter their mind. Nor does the idea that any publicity seeker must simply listen to Camelot's own publicly available interviews and then 'confirm' them as fact.

Another of my favorite examples of this sort of "whatever-you-say-is-true" attitude that Ryan and Cassidy employ is the Hoagland interview. I listened to that interview in my local library and prepped myself by having a copy of "Dark Mission" and my laptop nearby so I could see the pictures he was referencing. I swear, he is nuts to see some of the things he sees. I think there is many fascinating and in some cases compelling anomalies on Mars for certain and hell, maybe even the moon but most of this stuff reeks of the conspiracy equivalent of seeing jesus in a tortilla.

Data's Head. Awesome. This blob of a picture looks like nothing but a blurry pixellated shot of ... something. I mean, it could be a damn robots head for all we know. I do know is that it would be a hell of a coincidence if it is, since THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL THAT FROM THE PICTURE. The best is how quickly the Camelot people agree! It is like they are in high-school and agreeing with the group so they seem cooler. Hoagland has to be disinfo. Otherwise he is dumber than Camelot.

I love Project Camelot in the same way I love LOST: as an insane trippy mish-mash of sci-fi concept. Unfortunately, Ryan and Cassidy are also hopelessly lost and because they and their true-believers have formed a belief system around this craziness they will never be able to get off the island.

Apparently there is a formula for becoming a PC 'whistleblower'. First approach them claiming to be in 'insider', then pretend to be vetting them (not sure if I can trust you), next say "we've checked you out and you're ok" then kiss their asses and tell them that they are the good guys and are 'protected'... then spout your BS.

From the PC website:
Approaching Project Camelot

<B>Jake had written to us by way of introduction:
I have spent many years previously working in abstract areas of national security on behalf of the various parties concerned. I have been very impressed by some of your interviewees' comments. Keep up the outstanding work.
</B>
Jake approached Project Camelot after our work had been brought to his attention by a friend. At first, he wasn't convinced that we were 'real'. However, his connections enabled him to do the requisite background checks, and he told us that it soon became clear that we passed muster.

He told us he knew everything about us, but that we had "nothing to worry about". Everyone who had ever tried to do something like we were doing before, apparently, had been killed. He told us he'd watched every one of our videos, admired what we did, and that we had a lot of courage. He assured us that some of what we have reported is very close to the truth, and that we had his respect.

That being said, I used to be active on their forum (before it imploded, wonder why:rolleyes:). I liked it for the reasons that i like this forum, though it was to total opposite. That was before that 'true believers' really took hold. Now the place is Ryan's personal glory hole... there's still some good people there but I don't think anyone takes all the PC material at gospel-including Bill & Kerry. They added a disclaimer to their website recently that was interesting to say the least.

I try and save Camelot vids for when I feel really really bad about myself. So far today, I'm not quite there yet. Hard to walk away from one of their vids and not feel a little bit better about yourself. They at least serve that purpose of indirect, unintentional pep. If I ever wished to see mystery where there is none, I would indeed look them up and ask for training.

I'm re-watching a movie called Liar Liar atm. Funny this thread showed up.

371 they recently introduced a subscription model to their forum right? How was that received with the members? Did many stick around?

371 they recently introduced a subscription model to their forum right? How was that received with the members? Did many stick around?

It didn't go over well with the majority. Though some people totally were ok with it, as it was $5 a month preferred but you could get a subscription for a $1 a month if you couldn't afford the $60/year. Some of the regular contributors were given free subs or were 'gifted' by another subscriber. Others who wanted to stay but couldn't pay were offered to help out with the forum and 'project avalon' either as mods or 'researchers'. With the subscription they're saying there there is going to be much more content available for subscribers.

So while most people were totally opposed to paying for information they can get for free elsewhere, I admit that they made it easy for those who really did want to be a part of PA to do so without necessarily having to pay cash. So that was kind of cool. But the majority of members left when they went pay-to-post. Out of some 6,000 members picked up since September, about 200 or so are on there a day right now though I don't know the exact number of paid subscribers. I imagine there are a few hundered who remain.

I joined there in Sept right when it was brand new. I never bought into most of PCs interviews, though I do get much entertainment value from them, but I joined the forum as it was brand new and there were some interesting discussions going on. At first they had some of there 'whistleblowers' had their own subforums, John Lear being the 'star' of one of them. He didn't last long, I guess he didn't expect people to actually disagree with him and challenge some of his theories.

It was a freaking trip to see how that place changed in a few short months... holy cow. At first everything was all nice, everyone was very openminded and polite to each other (maybe a little too much imo) but before long as more people joined and stuff went on behind the scenes the paranoia built and the place had a meltdown around November, then finally went pay-to-post in mid December.

Rumors of Ryan's intelligence connections, mass disinfo, banned members, forbidden topics, fundamentalists of all types, free speech... it was actually kind of humorous to see these people who seem to believe everything eating their own tails. I never had a problem with the forum myself, but I found myself I came across a lot of good people there though, ones who weren't afraid to call BS when they saw it. Now I'm here and I think it's a polar opposite. And I like that :)

Back