• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

California Gets Hit With Massive UFO Sighting

Miah

Skilled Investigator
On January 26, 2008 residents from Orange and LA County, Anaheim, and Brea, California were witness to a very unusual but spectacular UFO event. Numerous people watched as an object fell from the night sky and to their amazement it came to a complete stop while in flight. Most folks thought at first they were witnessing a meteor falling to earth until the object stopped and hovered, leaving everyone scratching their heads. While these objects sat and moved around the sky, aircraft were seen and appeared to be checking out these objects.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/51263

What's going on lately?

Thats near my house. What was I doing that night? I think I was watching some anime lol dang, I missed it. :(

I looked through the OC Registers site and the LA Times but didnt see this reported. No to question the site you forwarded, but have you seen any other reports of this? Perhaps with interviews with the sources of the sightings? It just seems odd that with all the hoopla surrounding Texas that a mass sighting would go unnoticed in the public arena.

The writer is with HBCC, which I believe has some credentials. The witnesses are cited at the bottom.

The article also makes a point of how odd it was not to get mainstream coverage.

The Texas one got it because the local paper covered it in several stories. Had that not occurred, it would just be another sighting that we see daily on the various UFO-related news sites.

That's something that frustrates me when people email with "Have you seen this story?" I try to explain to them that whatever you think is actually going on (from tin space ships to portals to a purely psychocultural phenomenon), people report sightings daily.

spookyparadigm said:
That's something that frustrates me when people email with "Have you seen this story?" I try to explain to them that whatever you think is actually going on (from tin space ships to portals to a purely psychocultural phenomenon), people report sightings daily.
I agree, there are reports generated everyday. However, mass sightings are rare. It seems odd that such a mass sighting would escape media attention.

I have sent the HBCC article to the LA Times and the OC Register. Maybe they will do a followup, not sure. It is worth a shot though. I think the only way to get people interested enough in this topic to force answers, is to get the media involved.

Back