• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bug Don Request A Guest on DMR

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
I made this thread for those of us who poke, beg, insist, and relentlessly bug Don to get a certain guest who you think would be a good show.

Now we know Don cannot get every single guest we bug him about because Don only is only 1 person and only has 24 hours in the day. So if he can't get everyone one then we must show mercy on Don and give him a break if he cant get every guest we want.

Here is my short list of suggestions (but I understand if its not possible to get them on)

Here we go:
Dark Matters should have as a guest:

Farah Yarduzu
George Knapp
David Weatherly
Micheal Busby
Gene Steinberg
Chris Obrein
Micheal Cremo
Peter Davenport
John Alexander part 2
Grant Cameron

FYI: Nick has a new book coming out in late June, and we've already booked him for The Paracast. I'll let you know about the scheduling when we're closer to the event and can open the forum for questions.

FYI: Nick has a new book coming out in late June, and we've already booked him for The Paracast. I'll let you know about the scheduling when we're closer to the event and can open the forum for questions.

Gene Nick wrote another book after that one already and might have another one written by th eend of the week.

BTW that means you Gene and Nick need to be on DMR>

BTW good shows on the Paracast lately

I dont buy into Vandenbroke's claims

but the Aztec show was good

I'd love to hear Ingo Swann (in particular about lunar phenomena and stuff he talks about in his book penetration), and Ann Druffel who wrote an awesome biography on the scientist James Mc Donald.

Back