• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Budd Hopkins Responds to His Critics

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes quickly seal the crack before any of the Zealots call Jihad on Archie Bedford and his BPD post. Wow reading what BPD is just fits Emma to a "T" imo.

Agreed. It is very tempting to ascribe the BPD description to her. The rip in the space /time continuum has caused a thread anomaly. It seems that Gene has been sucked into vast crack and is unable to close off this thread. (maybe Vaeni should pull his shorts up.:))
Hmmm. I can feel the zealots gathering their forces even as we post, ward!:)

OH MY GOSH , you had me actually laughing out so loud Philip so hard i was snorting when you said "(maybe Vaeni should pull his shorts up.:))" that Ass shakra will get you every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back