• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

BS List

bobheck

Disco still sucks.
EDIT: Go ahead and post if you want to, would still be fun to see comments. But, I forgot that The Paracast is now teamed up with http://www.ufowatchdog.com, which is THE place for that kind of list.

-----------------------------------------------

I thought it would be fun for people to just list the names (and websites, if available) of all the truly bullshit (pardon my French) artists in the paranormal world. I know we have the good/bad list. But go with me here.

I'm going to start with these -- they have to be classics and on the top of anyone's list. Post freely, we do have 1st Amendment rights still.

Because I can ... but mainly because noone else has contributed yet.

http://www.theyfly.com/ - TheyFly.com the only place to go for Michael Horn and Billy "Yes it is a mystic beard. Why do you ask?" Meier and their unique brand of insanity.

A new victim to the sport of ufology asks me: "Where can I go to get my fill of the new mad "science" called "Exopolitics"? He adds, "Must feature people who's middle name is "Lambremont".

Well you young rascally whippersnapper, there is only one place to fill all your exopolitical needs. Just point your internet browser at

http://www.exopolitics.com and have your fill :eek: (new trousers not provided).

And ... to add just another one to the steaming pile, there is always

http://www.paolaharris.com/

Yes you might accidentally think that it is a sentient Spanish dish .. but no I jest, its just a crazy old bat known as "Paola". So ... no need to get too excited over that one then.

And last but not least by any stretch. He's buff. He's been to the Pentagon or something. He can vector in UFOs but never seem to get them on film. He could bike over 200 miles in one day when he was a small child. He's just a crazy small time hick doctor ... he's the one, the only ... Monsieur Steven Greeeeer and his wacky Disclosure(tm) project website:

http://[URL="http://www.disclosureproject.org"]www.disclosureproject.org/[/URL]

(para)schtick

ps and coming up on the outside ... and accidentally found by pressing the "similar" button during a google search, I give you:

http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/ :eek::eek: <- now don't say I didn't warn you :D

Well this seems like a good place to post the following...not too off topic I hope...

Take Gilbert & Sullivan's "Little List" song from their operetta, The Mikado.
Here's one guy's modern, political version

Here's my Ufological version

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMSPAIN%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:SimSun; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:宋体; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@SimSun"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} pre {margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Courier New"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>My Ufological Little List<o></o><o></o>

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,<o></o>
I've got a little list - I've got a little list<o></o>
Of Ufology’s offenders who’d be better underground,<o></o>
And who never would be missed - who never would be missed!<o></o>
<o></o>
There's the pestilential nuisances writing UFO magazines - <o></o>
And people who’ll go on and on about their stupid alien dreams<o></o>
People who tell you that disclosure’s coming soon<o></o>
Then charge you one hundred dollars to flash a torchlight at the moon<o></o>
And persons with ET’s Skull whose veracity they insist,<o></o>
They'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!<o></o>
<o></o>
CHORUS He's got 'em on the list - he's got 'em on the list;<o></o>
And they'll none of 'em be missed - they'll none of<o></o>
'em be missed.<o></o>
<o></o><o></o>
Nuts and Bolts researchers who ignore things<o></o>
That are amiss – I’ve got them on the list, I’ve got them on the list.<o></o>
And people shouting, ”Scoop mark!” at every scrape and cyst,<o></o>
They never would be missed - they never would be missed!<o></o>
The hosts of paranormal shows with the IQ of a bat<o></o>
Whose egos dwarf the pyramids and whose earnings knock you flat<o></o>
Debunkers and believers fighting like a sack of cats<o></o>
And TV putting ratings before pesky things like facts<o></o>
And that singular anomaly, the armchair paranormalist<o></o>
<o></o>
I don't think he'd be missed - I'm sure he'd not he missed!<o></o>
<o></o>
CHORUS He's got him on the list--he's got him on the list;<o></o>
And I don't think he'll be missed - I'm sure<o></o>
he'll not be missed!<o></o>
<o></o>
Then the people doing podcasts<o></o>
Who insist they’re humorists - I've got them on the list! I've got them on the list!<o></o>
All the phony prophets, X-File groupies, Swiss-farmer follow-ists<o></o>
They'd none of 'em be missed - they'd none of 'em be missed.<o></o>
Those convention organisers of a nasty, venal kind,<o></o>
Who’ll let the speakers talk for hours and then who’ll rob you blind,<o></o>
Misfits writing blogs all day and asses who insist <o></o>
That UFOs are stupid and that they really don’t exist.<o></o>
But it really doesn't matter whom you put upon the list,<o></o>
For they'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be<o></o>
missed!<o></o>
<o></o>
CHORUS You may put 'em on the list--you may put 'em on the list;<o></o>
And they'll none of 'em be missed--they'll none of<o></o>
'em be missed!

Have a go. It's quite cathartic!<o></o>

Clever retort. Thanks.

(I'm just as glad that you don't mention the list offenders by name; I'm a little wary making pronouncements about others based pretty much on offhand personal beliefs. Let people form their own opinions from their own readings and "research.")

Loose Leaf Tea,

That post made my day. Fantastic! Wonderful! Clever! Better than Argentinian ice cream!

I cannot thank you enough, it made me grin ear-to-ear. :D

dB

Back