• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Brothers, can you spare a few dimes?

Free episodes:

Wade

FeralNormal master
whispering going on that a FOUTH california city (compton) may be looking at bankruptcy. if so, given their sordid history, fiscal mismanagement is likely to be a big reason. Regardless of the reasons I'll be setting up a paypal account and any concerned forum members can send their donations for any of the cities to it. I'll see that the money gets to the RIGHT hands.

not to be a nit picker or anything, i see your heart is in the right place BUT
i dont think you will be able to raise the funds to prevent this from happening, if thats what your trying to do.
i live in california also, unfortunately in the number 1 area in the country for home foreclosure.
this state is sinking into the ocean and not from the mega quake :(

not to be a nit picker or anything, i see your heart is in the right place BUT
i dont think you will be able to raise the funds to prevent this from happening, if thats what your trying to do.
i live in california also, unfortunately in the number 1 area in the country for home foreclosure.
this state is sinking into the ocean and not from the mega quake :(

San Berdoo? Inland Empire ? Central Valley ? You might find this link interesting

Company wants to use eminent domain to buy up underwater loans - SGVTribune.com

whispering going on that a FOUTH california city (compton) may be looking at bankruptcy. if so, given their sordid history, fiscal mismanagement is likely to be a big reason. Regardless of the reasons I'll be setting up a paypal account and any concerned forum members can send their donations for any of the cities to it. I'll see that the money gets to the RIGHT hands.

Your heart is in the right place brother but to honest if things are to change and the people wake up to the mess they are living in then more Cities, towns, and States need to go bankrupt. Only when things get so bad that it affects the vast majority of people every day will change happen.

This whole area is a cesspool of civic leader overindulgences. I do pity the people who own property or bought homes there as they are between a rock and a hard place. The worst ones are probably vernon ( one word : fiefdom) bell and compton. It's a hard thing to appreciate unless you lived here ( you're probably better off) but a few years ago when the city of bell was in the news, the la times reported that property taxes in el segundo( population about 16, 800) ran higher than beverly hills coincidentally their unionized fire department was better paid than b.h. don't get me wrong, el segundo is a nice place, probably a little bit better than middle class but to have higher property taxes...mostly because there is little in the ready of business taxes,chevron and a few remnent aerospace firms...than beverly hills and the police and fire departments have less than 17,000 should to worry about ???

El Segundo to merge fire department 'only as a last resort' - Topix

Back