• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

British Astronomer Royal Touts Post Biological Hypothesis

Here I thought we were talking about Bashir from DS9.
latest

I have only seen the star trek films :oops:, but the scene above looks far less dangerous than listening to the real Bashar. (and paying for the "privilege")

That is always the thing isn't it:

"they" have a gift but "you" have to pay.

Can't believe people fall prey to this in 2018.

There is one elderly lady that I won't name who promotes this sort of mind healing snake oil, and she does not look healthy at all!

Talk about hiding in plain sight.

Happy New Year and Mars ice glaciers are intresting find. Very plausible micro and macro life forms especially aquatic as on other ice moons in our Solar System. More importantly, ancient structures could be in those deep glaciers within large caven systems.

Back