• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Breathtaking ignorance

truthpandemic

Skilled Investigator
I just finished listening to the Fabregas interview of Jo Ann Richards on 'The Veritas Show. George Noory is quite jealous of Mel Fabregas, I'm sure of it. Mr. David Biedny, please take the time to listen to that interview. I survived it. I am on hour 3 since I've listened to it. Of course I have had many side effects. I yelled at my mother for having given birth to me, and I no longer want to understand the english language, but I'm still here. I think I can endure. They say heroin helps...:eek:

Just look at his past guest list and the way he think its a good thing to have Bassett say "Veritas Show is a key part of the Disclosure movement".

I guess my questions is, why did you subscribe? Why pay for something that you can get for free?

No, no, no! I did not subscribe! He lets you listen to the first half of the interview for free. Then when your thirst for more is left wanting he asks for money. Seriously folks, he wants money that you could use to buy a rope, or ammunition, or drugs. He wants the $15.99 that you were going to light on fire, throw out the window, or flush down the toilet. :eek:

I just finished listening to the Fabregas interview of Jo Ann Richards on 'The Veritas Show. George Noory is quite jealous of Mel Fabregas, I'm sure of it. Mr. David Biedny, please take the time to listen to that interview. I survived it. I am on hour 3 since I've listened to it. Of course I have had many side effects. I yelled at my mother for having given birth to me, and I no longer want to understand the english language, but I'm still here. I think I can endure. They say heroin helps...:eek:
Hello truthpandemic,

I'm sure if you asked David and Gene if they could delete a past show from their list they would name a few. Well, I would have to say this would be it for me. Throw the rotten tomatoes. You live and learn.

Cheers,

Mel Fabregas
The Veritas Show

Fabregas is a moron. Just look at his past guest list and the way he think its a good thing to have Bassett say "Veritas Show is a key part of the Disclosure movement".

I guess my questions is, why did you subscribe? Why pay for something that you can get for free?
This is the kind of chat that permeates in this forum. No wonder it's free.

Cheers,

Mel

No, no, no! I did not subscribe! He lets you listen to the first half of the interview for free. Then when your thirst for more is left wanting he asks for money. Seriously folks, he wants money that you could use to buy a rope, or ammunition, or drugs. He wants the $15.99 that you were going to light on fire, throw out the window, or flush down the toilet. :eek:
Tell that to my subscribers who are very happy with what they're getting. And yes, I give anyone the chance to listen to 50% of each show. Yes, that was a bad show, but who doesn't have a bad day?

Cheers,

Mel

If you're going to come here and shit on our forum members, you WILL be banned again. Don't push your luck.

dB
David,

I don't come here by choice. I come hear to clarify and answer questions, which will better serve your forum members if they hear it from the source. I don't hide behind my microphone. I am approachable and can be contacted by anyone directly.

If someone posted a "who is David Biedny anyway?" thread on my forum, I would actually contact you directly giving you the option to respond if you wish.

Don't forget that no matter how different your program and mine may be, we have some listeners in common. Those listeners are the ones who always alert me. I would rather have a professional and cordial relationship with you. However, I know that's only my style.

Being so defensive every time I respond is not necessary David.

Cheers,

Mel

I just finished listening to the Fabregas interview of Jo Ann Richards on 'The Veritas Show. ...:eek:
This is some good crazy...for about 10 minutes. I sat through the entire free portion. Pass me a rusty razor-blade.
What's sad is, I think this woman may be in actual need of psychological counseling, and the host is entertaining her as if he believes her. Don't feed the Crazy.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back