• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Brand Newbie invading the forum. LOL!

Free versions of recent episodes:

TheDeeMan

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone. I'm Darryl aka TheDeeMan aka "Dee". I'm a freelance writer from NYC. I found this place by accident. I wish I'd known about it sooner I'd have joined a lot earlier.

But I'm here now and that's all that matters I guess. LOL! :)

Dee

Welcome.

PS. Go easy though on the LOLs, all that excitement can't be good for your health.

Mind you, my perceptions may be skewed by the fact that I come from a country where the exclamation mark is only retained for backward compatibility (in case anyone's ever wondered about Flight of the Conchords: yes, we really do talk like that).

Thank you both. :)

I do and I think I always will write about paranormal topics in some way shape or form.

Currently I have out the webcomic G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures which is a 50's style, monsters-run-amok, alien invasion adventure. It was nominated for a 2007 Glyph Comic Award.

In the future my planned stories include paranormal topics that include crypto-zoology (I'm intrigued by the unexplored depths of the ocean and things like megalodon, "The Bloop", etc), native america legends, hauntings, werewolves, and religious cults of anicent societies. All within the tried and true genres of murder/mystery, horror, and adventure genres.

So there is a wealth of stories, but so little time to do them all. :)

Dee

Back