• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Brand NEW! DMR !!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings DMR and Paracast fans. Here is an early Xmas offering ... a new edition of Dark Matters Radio. I am calling it "RADIO SCHLOCKMEISTERS" or ... taking a look at those folks that have a paranormal themed show or shows .. and their responsibility to their audiences .....

In this edition of DMR I mention the fellow that helped me break into radio, Jim Hawthorne and the guy that was once the "KING" of late night radio ... Mr. Art Bell and his Coast To Coast radio show. I highlight some of Art's guests that I now believe Art would like to forget ... along with the shows they appeared on. Do broadcasters have responsibility to their audiences? You damn well better believe they do ... otherwise you would not be here at the Paracast or Dark Matters Radio. Sit back, adjust your headsets and tune in for an eye opening hour .... and keep those eyes pointed upwards!

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/NewDMR.mp3

Jim Hawthorne
Jim Hawthorne - The First Freeform Radio DJ Ever - WFMU's Beware of the Blog

http://pagehogan.tripod.com/index.html

Art Bell
Wikimedia Error

Major Ed Dames
THE CONTRADICTORY VIEWS OF MAJOR ED DAMES

A Soldiers Silent Night ...

Love the poem and video! Thanks for posting it, Mr. Ecker!

By the way, is there a link to a page where you have written or recorded a broadcast that goes into your military experience? I think a lot of your listeners/readers would enjoy learning more.

Back