• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Brain TonIQ

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
Has anyone tried the Think Drink?

I tried to get some at the one store in the Baltimore area that carries it, but he was out.

I'm going to see if it makes my grades improve.

-todd

Has anyone tried the Think Drink?

I tried to get some at the one store in the Baltimore area that carries it, but he was out.

I'm going to see if it makes my grades improve.

-todd
Well, Brain Toniq actually tastes quite decent for an enhanced energy drink. And it doesn't have the issues some of the more popular commercial alternatives present.

I'd definately try it if I saw it in a shop in the UK. Either way, I love the advert, its something about the name that makes me laugh... and the word headfog.... i get that often

I'd definately try it if I saw it in a shop in the UK. Either way, I love the advert, its something about the name that makes me laugh... and the word headfog.... i get that often

heh, Im the opposite. If anything the ad turns me off it. Something about the phrasing.

Back