• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boeing: parapsychology club

I emailed one of the venders at the fair that I know and he said

"I only know that the club is the oldest ongoing metaphysical groups around. In the old days, when Boeing had more money, they allowed employees to start clubs and gave them the space for their meetings.although I am not sure about the finances back then, I know that the club must fund it's own activities now,so they decided to have a fair to help support other functions.

I don't know their exact status within the company anymore ,as Boeing has gone through a lot of changes that have cut back n finances,but I know that it is still one of the sanctioned clubs in Boeing,but Boeing either sold the building they used to have fairs in,or just used it for other purposes which meant that they had to move over to the Kent commons for the fundraiser."

Back