• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blue Yin-Yang orbs

Sinbad

Paranormal Novice
When I was in 5th grade, we had a small science assignment that involved us checking and recording the phases of the moon for about 2 weeks.

One night when I went out on the roof I saw these 2 blue orbs hovering overhead in a spiral pattern. It was dark outside, but they were very clearly visible. They both looked like 2 halves of the yin-yang sign, but they were separated and circling each other. I watched it for about 2 minutes before getting totally freaked out and running back inside my house like a little girl. I'm not gonna go ahead and say it was an alien spaceship, but it certainly WAS "alien" in nature. I've never seen anything like that before or since.

To this day I still haven't figured out exactly WHAT those blue orbs could have been. I thought about search lights, but search lights are usually yellow and have a light trail from the ground to the sky. There wasn't any trail like that. Has anyone ever experienced something similar to this? What do you guys think it was?

Yin_yang_grams.jpg

Mike, It was not a dream. I seen the same thing only in a orange-red color. I hope your still on here.

When I was in 5th grade, we had a small science assignment that involved us checking and recording the phases of the moon for about 2 weeks.

One night when I went out on the roof I saw these 2 blue orbs hovering overhead in a spiral pattern. It was dark outside, but they were very clearly visible. They both looked like 2 halves of the yin-yang sign, but they were separated and circling each other. I watched it for about 2 minutes before getting totally freaked out and running back inside my house like a little girl. I'm not gonna go ahead and say it was an alien spaceship, but it certainly WAS "alien" in nature. I've never seen anything like that before or since.

To this day I still haven't figured out exactly WHAT those blue orbs could have been. I thought about search lights, but search lights are usually yellow and have a light trail from the ground to the sky. There wasn't any trail like that. Has anyone ever experienced something similar to this? What do you guys think it was?

The objects you observed sound very similar to an object I saw back in 1975. There are many other similar reports, usually classed as Nocturnal Lights (NL) from the Hynek/Vallee Sighting Classification System. My sighting seemed to involve only one orb, but I was able to observe it clearly enough to determine with reasonable certainty that it was a UFO, probably an AI probe of some kind. The one I saw did a large slanted figure eight ( infinity symbol ), but had there been two of them orbiting each other, they would have appeared very much like the Yin Yang symbol you describe. Personally I don't attach any special connection between the flight paths and the symbols. The closest rationale I had for the figure eight maneuver is that it would be useful for navigation and charting because it would facilitate triangulation of objects relative to its position. Similar flight patterns are used by aircraft performing tactical monitoring.

Back