• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blue Light Mystery at Space Station... NASA Cuts Feed...

Hey it's the lights of Zetar!

old_tosr073_02.jpg

I love how they confirmed it's not a solar flare.

UFO:
nasa-confirms-strange-object-on-live-stream-is-not-a-solar-flare-161002-00_01_31_00-still005.jpg

Solar Flare:
sun-big-solar-flare-100910-02.jpg

Nope, not a solar flare.

Maybe it's Christopher Walken?
ZZTPpiWRGjax.jpg

Hey, maybe that's it!

Actually if you really de-focus your eyes and look at the object, to me it looks a bit like an old Klingon cruiser from TOS Star Trek. I admit I was watching Deep Space 9 earlier, it was on TV and it featured Klingon warships heavily so they were already on my mind! I love how Klingon ships don't have comfy beds or arboretums or a ship's counsellor etc. It's all about 'Battlestations..' with them.

Back