• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blossom SchizoChild Apologises on teh youtooobs (lololol)

I love it - she feels like "she's been made into a fool". Sweetheart, you did it to yourself, now own it. What a load of silly nonsense.

dB

Crazy bitch "doesnt know why they didnt show".

YouTube - Blossom Goodchild updates 16th October

Heres one answer:

BECAUSE YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL AND WERE CHANNELLING YOUR INNER NEUROTRANSMITTER

Well she is a professional actress and reasonably successful, that is why she fooled alot of people.Who knows what her motives where, but i noticed alot more people had interest in this topic, when she made her predictions. A shame it turned out to be a hoax. She just handed the skeptics another victory in there smear campaign against people who have an interest in ufology.

Key phrase in this rambling supplement: My truth/my light

There's no such thing. There is only Truth. Everything else is either error or delusion and I'm getting pretty damned sick and tired of these freaks and their dementia. Personal truth exists on a very finite level, okay? If I ask you "What is joy?" your answer will differ from mine and from anyone else's because that's subjective and personal.

The existence and appearance of alien spacecraft is not personal, it's objective. Claiming that the fact they didn't appear is somehow an insult to one's own truth is as egotistical as it is insane. Asylums are full of people who have given over to their truth in favour of actual Truth.

Already another woo-woo is ridin' the crazy wave. He's got it all figured out though. Blossom just got the day wrong. They are coming on Nov. 11th. But see, what Blossom didn't know was that the ship is invisible. Yep, I bet she's kickin' herself right now. Shoulda' known...invisible!

Let me leave you with St. Germain's words..."It be time"...

Already another woo-woo is ridin' the crazy wave. He's got it all figured out though. Blossom just got the day wrong. They are coming on Nov. 11th. But see, what Blossom didn't know was that the ship is invisible. Yep, I bet she's kickin' herself right now. Shoulda' known...invisible!

I mentioned that I thought the excuse would be the ship is invisible lol.

Real profound message. He tells us to breath, stay here and be. How about a unified field theory.

I lasted 44 seconds with this freak! OH that must mean something number 44. WOW I have a fairly high woo woo tolerance too.

I'll see that and call by not even bothering to click back to page 1 of the thread to find out what the hell you're all talking about!

I was initially confused by your comment, but after figuring out that you obviously havent tweaked the post count settings I have some advice.

Tweak the post count /per page settings in user cp! Makes things much easier to navigate having more posts per page. Maybe you have already done this to a lesser degree than me, but most forums be default have relatively few posts per page and I usually bump the number up a few notches.

Key phrase in this rambling supplement: My truth/my light

There's no such thing. There is only Truth. Everything else is either error or delusion and I'm getting pretty damned sick and tired of these freaks and their dementia. Personal truth exists on a very finite level, okay? If I ask you "What is joy?" your answer will differ from mine and from anyone else's because that's subjective and personal.

The existence and appearance of alien spacecraft is not personal, it's objective. Claiming that the fact they didn't appear is somehow an insult to one's own truth is as egotistical as it is insane. Asylums are full of people who have given over to their truth in favour of actual Truth.

that is indeed the Truth my friend.

well said

Back