• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles Sticky - Please Read

Tom Levine

Skilled Investigator
Welcome to the Black Triangles Forum, here at The Paracast!

artist2-triangle.jpg

I'm absolutely thrilled to have been designated as Moderator for this forum! Thank you, Gene and David! Please provide me with any feedback you may have. Email me directly with recommendations, suggestions, or concerns. I'm here to serve.

A couple guidelines:

1) BLACK TRIANGLES JOURNAL, ONGOING INVESTIGATION, AND NEWSLETTER INFO: If you are so inclined, please take a visit to the Black Triangles Journal, and check out whatever research and investigation is currently taking up way too much of my time :p . Also, feel free to sign up for my newsletter, located on the left sidebar of the blog. It's no-spam, just me, providing shortened highlights of the week. In addition, I'm always on the lookout for new evidence to report on. If you have photographs, video, documentation, compelling diagrams, or a multiple-witness case, please share your interest with me directly. CONTACT INFO HERE.

2) THE PARACAST BROADCAST AND NEWSLETTER: If you have reached the Black Triangles forum for the first time, please register for this forum, so you can participate! Also, don't forget to check out THE PARACAST with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny, recorded every Sunday evening, and Podcast complete with an extensive archive, to feed your hungry I-Pod. Don't forget to sign up for their NEWSLETTER as well.

3) NEW THREADS: I encourage you to start new threads! I'm quite certain that we are all slowly becoming numb to the sound of my own voice.

4) NO TROLLING: Show respect and tact with your fellow forum-members, and treat others as you would like to be treated. I now have the POWER TO BAN!!! :cool: , and I am looking forward to wielding my mighty sword. So, no trolling.

5) POST AT WILL: Share your experience, speak your mind, state your theories, express your doubts. Post at will.

6) ALL ARE WELCOME: Some of you have seen Black Triangles, and some of you have had remarkable, frightening experiences. Some of you have seen airships, or miilitary black-ops aircraft of unimaginable speed and maneuverability. Some of you have doubts, some of you are skeptical, and some of you are convinced that there's simply nothing going on here. EVERYBODY'S VOICE COUNTS! Everybody should be heard. All are welcome here.

Please drop me a line if you'd like me to add or amend these guidelines.

Expect cool things to HOVER over this forum, within the next few weeks. I've got some GREAT ideas on how to make the Black Triangles forum compelling. Drop me a line if you'd like to see a feature added.

So, thanks again to everyone, and WELCOME TO THE BLACK TRIANGLES FORUM, here AT THE PARACAST!

kanarraville.jpg

Sincerely, Tom

For those who care, I've heard at long last from Tom about his prolonged absence from these forums. He remains a loyal listener to the show, but evidently having a life has intervened with his UFO-related involvement, at least for now.

But we keep the door open for whenever he chooses to return to these forums. :)

I wish Tom were still in the forum to watch the latest updates on sightings of triangles and the news of serious U.S. government interest in the subject.

You out there Tom?

Back