• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles over the Gulf Coast

Folks,
I had heard that there are Black Triangle UFO's observed flying out over the Gulf of Mexico from area's such as Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama on a routine basis. Has anyone heard of this, and if true, where and when would be the best time to observe them???
Let's look at the 1560 MUFON UFO identification sheet.
0ufosthroughhistory.jpg

Is this the black triangles you are looking for or are these black triangles you are looking for?
darkfleet.jpg

The possibility remains that there maybe UFO sightings of objects in the sky that are triangular that are not obviously some sort of nuts n bolts craft or uav, but maybe some geometric unintelligent anomaly, a big floating triangular dragon, a pyramid ghost, a ziggurat shaped dimensional shape shifting obsidian dragon form, the black spear head projection of impending doom beamed from light years in an alien civilization's past to warn us of sharp objects, triangle boy a multicultural non judgmental non-aesthetically offensive or psychologically leading super hero, holy Mary of the black Madonna her attending Holy Spirit and Baby Jesu in an easily digestible thought form corporate logo.

Ion engines are used commonly in spacecraft these days, but they're only useful out of the atmosphere, since the thrust levels are necessarily low. It's simple conservation of energy - the power out of the engine can't be greater than the power in, and even a small amount of thrust at the ejection velocities we like is kilowatts of power.

PCarr,
Have you any knowledge of how plasma might be used to facilitate aircraft such as these triangles? I have always been fascinated by the huge apparent lights (?) on these things at each point. Have you yourself ever legitimately heard of the TR-3B Astra? I know that we have many triangular flying devices. The drones are plentiful.

It does SUCK that we live in a world where secrecy is so prevalent. I know it's far easier just to dismiss it all out of hand with statements like, "we don't have ANYTHING like that!", but IMO, only an idiot would contend that we don't have a great deal more than any of us here would know anything about. Very frustrating.

That's right. Your talking ion thrusters. I'm talking ion wind lifters , wind like as in air . Wind being the operative word, like the ones described in all of my posts.

Well please elucidate the principles of operation, and how they don't violate conservation of energy.

PCarr,
Have you any knowledge of how plasma might be used to facilitate aircraft such as these triangles? I have always been fascinated by the huge apparent lights (?) on these things at each point. Have you yourself ever legitimately heard of the TR-3B Astra? I know that we have many triangular flying devices. The drones are plentiful.

No. What sort of plasma? Cold or hot? Plasma is energetically expensive to generate, so it' not clear to me how that would work.

I have heard of the TR-3B but have never found the slightest evidence that it exists. I asked David Marler (part 1 of our interview) if he knew of any evidence for the TR-3B and he had never come across any, in spite of his considerable research efforts into the black triangle subject.

There ARE triangular drones - that is no secret. They are conventional unpiloted aircraft in every other respect - they can't hover, they aren't especially large and they make noise when they fly.

Well please elucidate the principles of operation, and how they don't violate conservation of energy.
Don't be silly dude. Your getting flustered now. We are all friends here just mashing stuff out. At least read the words properly and follow the thread. What did my next post say?

You know how this stuff works so don't be facetious we are just exploring the possibility that practical ideas and technology may exist, that the building blocks are there for a more rational and prosaic explanation as to the nature of some black triangle sightings. Now u know you like to be selective in what you read so try and listen to what these dudes say at the end of the vid.

Last edited:
PCarr,

It does SUCK that we live in a world where secrecy is so prevalent. I know it's far easier just to dismiss it all out of hand with statements like, "we don't have ANYTHING like that!", but IMO, only an idiot would contend that we don't have a great deal more than any of us here would know anything about. Very frustrating.
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a564120.pdf?

personally for me i think the mysterious black triangle sightings seen in the UK at least maybe the result of a tulpic effect of peoples unconscious yearnings for what is the best chocolate in a box of quality street ; the green triangle;

quality_street.jpg%3Fw%3D570

970afa73-24c6-484a-9de4-024c2b89a81a_Christmas-chocolate-Quality-Street-green-triangle.jpg

Let's look at the 1560 MUFON UFO identification sheet.
0ufosthroughhistory.jpg

Is this the black triangles you are looking for or are these black triangles you are looking for?
darkfleet.jpg
I'm not sure nameless.........these triangle craft are supposed to be silent, and gigantic in size. BTW-where did this picture come from???

TR-3BMainSharp.jpg

supposition that this thing exists

I just knew it was true! If I can import some of that candy, wish upon my lucky star, read my entire paper back T. Lobsang Rampa book series, a TR-3B will appear right in my back yard!

Each year when the moon rises high over the pumpkin patch...

Good Heavens! You don't suppose the Great Pumpkin uses a TR-3B???

:p

Lets take a look at the Mufon Ufo identification sheet again
hqdefault.jpg

note the cylinder and the multicolour "orbs",

smarties.jpg
but the MUFON identification sheet was created in 1561 while Smarties first appeared in 1937 thats like thousands of years later therefore your SCYhypothesis that the subconscious collective unconscious yearning for smarties could not have occurred in the 1560s as smarties did not even exist then. Unless chocolate travelled back into time which is patently ridiculous, fool.

I just knew it was true! If I can import some of that candy, wish upon my lucky star, read my entire paper back T. Lobsang Rampa book series, a TR-3B will appear right in my back yard!

Each year when the moon rises high over the pumpkin patch...

Good Heavens! You don't suppose the Great Pumpkin uses a TR-3B???

:p
DSC00392.jpg

its like a spooky co-in-cider-dence.

Back