• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles over the Gulf Coast

RadarRyder

Skilled Investigator
Folks,
I had heard that there are Black Triangle UFO's observed flying out over the Gulf of Mexico from area's such as Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama on a routine basis. Has anyone heard of this, and if true, where and when would be the best time to observe them???

these triangles are the same as the blackbird, top secret, just that every man and his dog knows about them, and has done for 20 yrs, same as the blackbird.

these triangles are the same as the blackbird, top secret, just that every man and his dog knows about them, and has done for 20 yrs, same as the blackbird.
If every man and his dog know about them, why are they constantly being reported as UFO's? What sense would a man or his dog filing such report with MUFON, make?

why are they constantly being reported as UFO's?

cause like the blackbird, they iz secret innit, what do you think, aliens are flying around our planet in their triangular craft everyday of the week, get a grip lee lad.

perhaps we are lost in communication. You said "These triangles are the same as blackbird, top secret, just that every man knows about them"
My reply was simple. If everyone knows they are man-made, why are they being reported as UFO's to such organizations as MUFON?
I never once mentioned anything about Aliens "flying around in triangular craft" -simply trying to understand a post you made above.

Honestly, up until about 2 months ago, I thought they were ours too. Always have. Doesn't appear that way. The problem is that these have been reported since the early 60s. Identically, with 3 big white spots on each tip and a red light in the center. Redfern did a nice MU about 3-4 months ago on it, but when Benedict Fouche bit the big one not too long ago, that was the clincher. If these are ours, they do not appear to be country specific at least.

perhaps we are lost in communication. You said "These triangles are the same as blackbird, top secret, just that every man knows about them"
My reply was simple. If everyone knows they are man-made, why are they being reported as UFO's to such organizations as MUFON?
I never once mentioned anything about Aliens "flying around in triangular craft" -simply trying to understand a post you made above.

aye sorry i made the same mistake with you a few weeks back, some of my stuff gets lost in translation, i speak english, you speak australian, im serious, i was educated when gray was spelt gray and not grey, thats just one example of hundreds now, when 'izes' were 'ises', a many words had just the one definition, and we used pounds shillings and pence, yards feet and inches, and we got free milk at school.

so back to the triangles, seems to me ive been reading about these craft for 2 decades or so, i assume they are an open secret, as was the blackbird, there were even toy blackbirds planes on sale while it was still 'top secret', and i am sure the blackbird was the source of many UFO reports..

have you seen the night footage of a triangle, its class.

Last edited:
Honestly, up until about 2 months ago, I thought they were ours too. Always have. Doesn't appear that way. The problem is that these have been reported since the early 60s. Identically, with 3 big white spots on each tip and a red light in the center.

Before the 60s, although I am not sure about the lighting pattern.

"Frankly, I get tired of people assuming – often without doing any deep research – that the FTs are domestic in origin."

Yep.

It's a very easy thing to do. A VERY easy mistake to make if you listened to Edward Fouche who for far better than 10 years had all kinds of BS to go on about with these things and their development. TR-3B Astra and whatnot.

The thing is, the Triangles do in fact resemble our own aircraft very, very closely. I am still in no way ruling out a breakaway civilization with respect to them. I won't even do that with UFOs in general. IMO, there is simply no truly compelling evidence for UFOs originating off planet, or coming in from outer space. I certainly do not think that they are merely secret or alternative private technologies. The pilots may be all human, or there may be no pilots at all. However, I seriously doubt that last one.

"Frankly, I get tired of people assuming – often without doing any deep research – that the FTs are domestic in origin."

Yep.

Frankly, I get tired of people assuming

i get your drift Mr Carr.
but if we dont assume they are ours, then you have to assume they are ET, which is a nonsensical conclusion, one or 2 sightings would leave room for doubt, however ET sightings on a daily or weekly basis in their triangular craft scooting around our skies, you would have to have a mind so open, yer brains fall out.

Its also very naive to think aircraft manufactures aren't experimenting with and using gravity well technology, ionocraft have been around since the 60s, its a rational and no brainer next step in aircraft evolution. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, we can totally infer these craft are being made. evidence . well isn't that what supposed ufo sightings are. but then again brainwashed people are quick to jump on the ETH bandwagon and aliens before secret aircraft???

if thats fake i will bite my own azz.

OHHHH.......you can start biting....LOL!!!!....the Fact or Faked crew acutally copied this image with an ultralight aircraft and lights bolted to it!!!! Don't think it can't be done.....that's why I am so skeptical of lights in the sky at night. People will send up chinese lanterns in the night sky.....and I even heard that there were a group of ultralight fliers in CA that would intentially bold lights to their aircrafts and then fly into the night sky in formation, just to get a rise out of the grounded folks.....if you want to believe, then believe. But first try to debunk anything and everything that the phenomenon could be or what is more probable than not. After you take away the possible, you're then only left with the impossible.

Back