• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles of Terrestrial Origin

Nanook

Paranormal Novice
I don't know that there aren't extraterrestrial craft that are black and triangular, but I do know the US Air National Guard has black triangular craft with three plasma torches in the corners and has been flying them since at least 1978. These are nuclear powered craft with a nuclear fission reactor similar to the reactors in nuclear submarines, and their propulsion is similar to magneto-hydrodynamic propulsion in submarines except that since air isn't normally a conductor, plasma torches are used to make it conductive so that it can be moved with a magnetic field which is generated by superconductive magnets on board.

These were originally designed to monitor Soviet launches in case of a nuclear strike. They needed a craft that has essentially infinite hover time but could get below the clouds if necessary.

They have an array of infrared sensors on the underside, originally for the purpose of detecting rocket launches, especially nuclear missile launches, but later it was discovered that marijuana was particularly bright in the infrared so they used them later to spot marijuana in national forests.

I know this because I knew someone in the Air National Guard that worked on the avionics on these things. They are kept secret because the public might be displeased knowing nuclear reactors are being flown over their heads.

However, similar craft are often reported to be much larger than these, often three or four football fields worth. The problem with these reports is that you have to know how far away something is to know how big it is. Since these things are nearly silent save for some hissing noises given off by the plasma torches, they can be quite low to the ground without someone realizing it, and thus seem larger than they are.

I'm not saying it's impossible that an extraterrestrial craft would be designed by aliens for interstellar travel that has the exact same physical structure as a secret military craft but I think it's unlikely.

Thanks for the post dude. Have you come across any evidence for these claims ? Are there any photos or videos that stand out for you that you think aren't hoaxes. I think most of us carry your views and although we cannot rule out aliens in mechanical craft or organic craft for that matter, let's be very certain before jumping off planet.

I don't know that there aren't extraterrestrial craft that are black and triangular, but I do know the US Air National Guard has black triangular craft with three plasma torches in the corners and has been flying them since at least 1978. These are nuclear powered craft with a nuclear fission reactor similar to the reactors in nuclear submarines, and their propulsion is similar to magneto-hydrodynamic propulsion in submarines except that since air isn't normally a conductor, plasma torches are used to make it conductive so that it can be moved with a magnetic field which is generated by superconductive magnets on board.
Someone has been feeding you a load of disinformation.

Thanks for the post dude. Have you come across any evidence for these claims ? Are there any photos or videos that stand out for you that you think aren't hoaxes. I think most of us carry your views and although we cannot rule out aliens in mechanical craft or organic craft for that matter, let's be very certain before jumping off planet.
yeah scrap this. its a nice story but nothing else.

These were originally designed to monitor Soviet launches in case of a nuclear strike. They needed a craft that has essentially infinite hover time but could get below the clouds if necessary.

They have an array of infrared sensors on the underside, originally for the purpose of detecting rocket launches, especially nuclear missile launches, but later it was discovered that marijuana was particularly bright in the infrared so they used them later to spot marijuana in national forests.

I know this because I knew someone in the Air National Guard that worked on the avionics on these things. They are kept secret because the public might be displeased knowing nuclear reactors are being flown over their heads.

However, similar craft are often reported to be much larger than these, often three or four football fields worth. The problem with these reports is that you have to know how far away something is to know how big it is. Since these things are nearly silent save for some hissing noises given off by the plasma torches, they can be quite low to the ground without someone realizing it, and thus seem larger than they are.

I'm not saying it's impossible that an extraterrestrial craft would be designed by aliens for interstellar travel that has the exact same physical structure as a secret military craft but I think it's unlikely.

All the stuff you are talking about is easy to do with conventional technology - drones, satellites, etc, so I'm not buying it. Also, anything that advanced would not be in the hands of the Air National Guard.

Back