• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles occult sciences

victimized

Skilled Investigator
When we review occult science, we review a history of occult literature, and also the buildings that science of the occult built for their practices.

The ancient review are the pyramids, stone temples whose floor plan demonstrate a design similar to a transmitter.

We know occultist awareness was gained by and through the natural mind, taking somatic drugs and then giving itself concepts of unnatural awareness......how conversion information was first studied by the ancient scientists....Shamans.

^...the triangle/pyramid stated by documents to have O a UFO body hovering above the tip of the pyramid, said by some to relate to the Sun....yet the Sun by occult review is the nuclear information or sun time review.

Stone ^ with naturally formed mountains, stated to be an occult review about the Law and Philosophy of the Stone and how this Law was broken by human males, due to conversion of the nuclear of stone's natural fusion.

So if we use the information that we already are advised by, we know ourselves as a human aware state, that modern day occultists built new buildings and apply by their consideration that these new buildings keep the natural life safe.

If you ask an occultist, why did you consider building the nuclear power plants as a consideration of safety....their minds would state, I was aware that ancient nuclear conditions attacked the natural life, and many times life was destroyed due to the nuclear changes that I applied. I thought of a new building technique that I proposed would keep natural life safe.....yet as the application is using the natural conditions and converting those natural conditions, then the natural conditions would demonstrate those changes, no matter what form of building is built.

If you ask the occultist, where did you get your own mind awareness from....he could review the condition of ancient photon atmospheric recordings, feeding back information into his own mind via the ancient applied recordings...alien/UFO condition, simply because his brother, the ancient occultist caused this condition as first choice by a human male to apply nuclear conversion for his own occult practices....invention.

The pyramid...a triangulated body......the UFO a triangulated activated signal in the atmosphere....also the O UFO bodies forming metal in the atmosphere....all conditions relating to nuclear conversion. The triangulated UFO stated to become metallic or looked like an air plane. Modern mind fed back atmospheric awareness then allowed for a model of a new plane to be invented as a human invention.

What does stone have within its own body?

The fusion of crystal and also metals.

Wouldn't it be obvious that if you altered the natural nuclear bonds....orbitals, that unnatural orbital signals would manifest? How else would a naturally formed, and naturally evolved body mass be altered unless by force. And the force itself, unnatural and artificial to force the natural fusion to convert?

Is it that difficult for a human to access the reality of the changing atmospheric conditions?

We all know that the atmosphere was placed around the stone body after stone formed.

The atmosphere is given changes when the stone is changed.

The black triangulated atmospheric body, witnessing the changes to the atmosphere, for we are allowed to see the blackness of out of space via the removal of gases.

If this were not a reality, then at night, we simply would not view the same condition that we can view in a lighted atmosphere. At night, darkness already allows us to see through the atmosphere, and the UFO condition photographed at night also allows us to see a darker space.

Therefore the condition itself demonstrates that the atmosphere is being removed.

When we advise our own persons that a high amount of carbon now exists in the atmosphere, then we are notified that a condition of burning is occurring. We witness this burning, by the flamed colored gases formed in the triangulated signal....to gain a UFO a conversion interaction occurs.

Lights therefore are not lights of a machine, they are lights of burning gases.

The metal can be explained, for the space body has huge amounts of radiated particles floating through the systems from past UFO attacks...when a sun exploded and black body radiation blew apart many planets.

These particles are larger than Earth's nuclear dust. Previously the dust falling onto Earth had been neutralized by the cooled mass of our larger atmosphere. This condition changed when the atmosphere was heated by the UFO manifestation of burning gases.

Larger nuclear metallic particles therefore are allowed to manifest a nuclear condition of a metal in the atmosphere. The metal, using the carbon body caused by the burning of gases...and also the burning of the fuel....for although the buildings exist.....they still belong inside of the Earth's atmosphere....burning of fuel still affects the gases that the building itself owns.

This is why the ancients realized themselves, of their own mistakes, for when their buildings began to disintegrate, they realized that they had been removing the natural gas/crystal fusion inside of all building materials.

Radiation demonstrates in natural stone to have left its radiated attack, as signs/signals. When human minds, communicated to by the formed artificial nuclear orbital signal are contacted, the human mind has seen the radiating signals as signs or values....yet it is simply radiation nuclear sounds, that once belonged to a burning Sun.

When ancient UFO attacked humanity were made aware, their own conscious realization stated the data. The attack said....the Law of stone had been broken. The Law PHI or fusion ....as a circular formed signal has O 2 sides by its consideration. The ancients knew they broke the PHI signal and the fusion of stone was lost.

Mt. Sinai as a stone face was burnt...and Sinai demonstrates that its stone face is blackened.

Mt. Ararat is stated to be the place where the Ark of the Beast landed. B - east, as a review that the alpha/beta or alphabetalphabeta God review formed the attack on man...the nature.....the insects....the stone and all bodies were irradiated. In this condition the alien spirit or artificial spirit was formed by the merging of all natural bodies who had lost their life cell and the atmospheric feed back advised the loss.

The irradiated imagery moves from where the fall out hits....as the atmosphere belongs to a natural cooling condition....the melting of ice. The spirits then merge in the cooling movement and then disappear.

The ancient humans attacked in this consideration saw the forming of the b-east for the natural magnetic field of Earth + the cross of N S E W had changed due to the increase of unnatural and artificial metallic UFO formations.

The UFO, also moves by this consideration....a cooling atmosphere, a magnetic shift allows the body of the UFO to hover and move. When the cooling changes, the UFO is then projected by the conditions of change......either it is sucked into out of space by the suck up cooling conditions or it falls out and lands on the Earth.

As Ararat has an actual fused eye or Ark review in its stone....ballast from receiving a blast/conversion of stone....wood from the stone Temple that was applying the sciences, is it any wonder that the ancients knew that the EYE of RA (PHI) related review opened and blasted life on Earth?

As we watch our atmosphere being converted so that invention can have a fuel, isn't it about time that humanity realize that we are in fact attacking our own life, by and because of our own choices?

TIME 6 (half) 12 (whole) Revelation 6.12
The Sixth Seal: Terror
11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed. 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind.…

Elijah's Prayer
…37"Answer me, O LORD, answer me, that this people may know that You, O LORD, are God, and that You have turned their heart back again." 38Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 39When all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, "The LORD, He is God; the LORD, He is God."…

https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1108065724
William Matthew Flinders Petrie - 2013 - ‎History
The trenches in the rock on the E. side of the Pyramid have Angle between S. and E.N.E. trench axes 104° 1'43” : 2 x 52° 0' 52” Angle between E.N.E. and ...

good research, but don't believe the bible .

The bible is an occult astronomical review and it has been proven to have correct data in it regarding fall out and the reason why the atmosphere fell out.

Information as a conscious aware state of imposing values began with occult conditions....taking somatic drugs to alter the brain mind and then taking journeys in the mind relating to the unnatural feed back that was caused. Valuing a condition of ownership, the want of ownership, the enforcing of ownership and the strategy of ownership all belong to the occult review, as a valuer and also applier of the value.

Religious ideal came about from the conditions of being personally altered, as a brain mind, a physical living healthy human being by the conditions of the artificial occult acts. As religion does not teach the philosophy, unless you were a philosopher, then the observations in the documents are not recognized, for the religious ideal is simply to be taught moral ethics as a community by an interpreter. The science statement had a different ideal to the religious concepts, for the science belonged to the strategies of the buildings, as the imposing artificial condition always belongs to invention. The buildings and their applications are not part of the biblical aware status....as the science itself.

The reason we needed to be taught moral ethics was due to the fact that humanity had lost its spiritual nature and its healthy mind state and it was replaced with an unhealthy mind due to brain chemical changes. Therefore we were forced to deal with the inhumanity that was caused by the occultist practice.

As the sexual act engages the cell formation, it was the reason why some of the human lives were mutated differently, simply because of nuclear fall out.

Occultism is simply the ancient description of conversion sciences, for SION belongs to the various descriptions given values for occult reasoning.

Victimized,
I simply cannot help but thinking that if you could communicate clearly with terms that readers like myself could make sense of, by using familiar terms that actually reflected your understanding, you very well may have something of great significance to say. Let me give you an example of what it is that I do not comprehend in terms of you have written in English.

"The bible is an occult astronomical review"

To the best of my understanding the bible is a collection of books written by various authors over a considerable period of time. These writings were assembled into the old and new testaments and are believed to be divinely inspired, or the inerrant word of God, wherein communication takes place between the God Jehovah, Jesus Christ (Jehova's son or avatar) and devout reborn Christians as revealed to them via the Holy Spirit.

When I read "The bible is an occult astronomical review" I am led to believe, that you believe, the bible to be a "mystical" or "hidden" astronomy relevant recap. Now, I know that is not what you mean, so I think maybe V is confusing astrological with astronomical...but again we are left with the esoteric notion of a past tense secret horoscope.

I am only hoping to clarify what it is you are communicating in your posts, rather than the ongoing immense level of obfuscation that takes place each time one attempts to unravel what is you have written.

Victimized,
I simply cannot help but thinking that if you could communicate clearly with terms that readers like myself could make sense of, by using familiar terms that actually reflected your understanding, you very well may have something of great significance to say. Let me give you an example of what it is that I do not comprehend in terms of you have written in English.

"The bible is an occult astronomical review"

To the best of my understanding the bible is a collection of books written by various authors over a considerable period of time. These writings were assembled into the old and new testaments and are believed to be divinely inspired, or the inerrant word of God, wherein communication takes place between the God Jehovah, Jesus Christ (Jehova's son or avatar) and devout reborn Christians as revealed to them via the Holy Spirit.

When I read "The bible is an occult astronomical review" I am led to believe, that you believe, the bible to be a "mystical" or "hidden" astronomy relevant recap. Now, I know that is not what you mean, so I think maybe V is confusing astrological with astronomical...but again we are left with the esoteric notion of a past tense secret horoscope.

I am only hoping to clarify what it is you are communicating in your posts, rather than the ongoing immense level of obfuscation that takes place each time one attempts to unravel what is you have written.

Occultism, the ancient human male, shaman who took plant drugs in a changed and unnatural mind state and did research for his occult invention.

Invention...pyramids/ temple layout for a transmitter along with his occult literature called the Book of the Dead.

Death on Earth, aging of the human or organic life until it can no longer survive.

Irradiation, the condition for the photon to record both sound/image in the atmospheric condition. Nuclear conversion increases the amount of photon interaction with the organic life (not stone), causing aging of the cell life and health loss.

Human living and animal/plant life being recorded in the atmospheric body as a normal day to function as image/sound or voice in a natural photon interaction condition....the forming of spirit in a higher fed back image and voice sound.

Somatic/drugged human mind did research on atmospheric feed back due to plant chemical of the drug affecting the male mind. His mind condition did not involve the rationale of what he witnessed.

Conditions for God.....hearing of spirit voices....spirit voice, his own family living the natural day to day a spiritual life as a huge body interaction, thinking and living being recorded in the condition of the photon interaction.

The condition for his holy review.....being irradiated, cell lost, cell replaced due to atmospheric conditions of energy interaction, energy use by cell, cooling/replacement of the atmospheric condition. Studied by his mind in an unnatural effect, whilst being communicated to by plant/animal/human cell life feed back recordings as a purposeful observed act for his inventing and acts of nuclear conversion.

Atmosphere, same atmosphere interacting with stone and organic life at the same time.

The review states that the occult condition and his thinking studies involved a gained awareness of the atmospheric body along with the attack of life as a huge body loss, not its creation.

Bible is a PHI lo sophia....a hidden philosophy belonging to the conditions of Philosophers reviewing the attack upon human life due to the astronomical effects of fall out caused by the use and applications of the ancient Book of the Dead...Egyptian teachings and Egyptian occult techniques.

Historical religious teachings, a non interactive condition with dead spirits and a non occult practice against the anima technique. Anima, the realization of atmospheric feed back, changed voice and sound of a human recorded voice along with animal voiced sound interaction that he called Satanic/anima, as a realized cause and effect of altering naturally evolved nuclear sound and how it records in the atmosphere. Animals do not talk...the feed back spoke with animal sounds demonstrating that he had changed the holiness of the atmosphere.

The study of the biblical literature stated to be written as 1 whole document, from a review of preceding data, only because of the predictive future prophetic calculations for a recurring physical/life attack due to the conditions of fall out were PHI predictive as his equations proved. This predictions were correct as the natural life was observed in the attacks of the activated atmospheric fall out condition.

This included the review of meteors striking Earth due to reheating the ancient black body radiation pathways from out of space.

The brothers who studied the astronomy and knew the philosophy kept the data as calculations of PHI caused changes, observed the conditions due to the changes to the living conditions. The unnatural cellular bleeding (stigmata), the changes to the mind language and also correct philosophical data fed back advice not known to the victims as proof...the hearing of spiritual voices in the condition of the advice, the burning of the human brain as an effect, the changes to human sight, human hearing, the conditions for witnessing spiritual manifestation and phenomena.

A brother, a Pope who gained irradiation from a meteor fall out heard the atmospheric feed back condition himself, which is why the brotherhood are aware of the prophetic reality of alteration to the natural atmospheric body stated and taught to be Holy as an evaluated life condition.

The Bible an updated review of ancient occult practices.

Back