• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangle sighting

S

Shameless Spammer

Hi all,new to the forum...can't believe there's an entire message board dedicated to Black Triangles....over the years I've been absolutely consumed with interest in the Black Triangle phenomenon,I'd like to share my own experience

I live in the North West ,UK (Gtr Manchester) area.....some time around 1996 I was travelling to work at around 5:30am....I guess it may of been summertime as the sun was breaking.....I was alerted to something in the sky fairly low....when I looked up I witnessed a Black Triangle flying overhead it was completely silent and moved through the air with ease.....i remember it having 3 white lights also in a triangle formation on what I'm guessing was the underneath of the craft.....I've read so much about them and all of a sudden I was witnessing it for myself......I told my work colleagues and was absolutely ridiculed.

I've since kept a keen eye on the night sky in hope of seeing it again but so far no such luck,my believe is that these are some sort of military craft/secret plane the government are testing(in relation to my sighting,were not far from BAE Warton)where planes are secretly built and test flown.....as to weather they have Alien technology....maybe...who knows,it wouldn't surprise me.

So is there anyone on this forum who has witnessed similar to what I have described....furthermore is there anyone in the area where I was travelling/live that may have witnessed what I saw.

Thanks

Back