• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

black triangle 1996

eenie33

Paranormal Novice
let me remember best i can what happened. it was nov 18 mon 1996 bout 5.35pm in fife scotland.it was just getting darkand i was looking north towards a hill and noticed a low star, within minutes it was heading in my direction, rotating and doing slow manoevers. a triangle and black. i had been walking home and now was at my front door. it was 500 feet long and 150 feet to the tip of the triangle and 200 ft in the air. the cloud base was prob 2000 ft,and very close. lights were pulsating at each corner. white it looked a blue black clolour. i couldnt beleive it. went in my house and turned the tv on , there was interference and pinched myself very hard . i went upstairs and looked out my bedroom window , it was still there. i went out the door and slowly walked to the end of my garden, i froze as i could feel some kind of force from it with each step. energy field maybe? now this sounds strange but i thought that it knew i was looking at it, i moved to the door with my back tight to the door and my hands flat against the door. i got in the house looked out the window. now it slowly moved away like a ship sailing gently away. i went out again. and watched ot move away. now there are some strange events that happened the day before. a seaking yellow helicopter hovering for 25mins on the hill. why? and 3 black suited gentlemen selling the word of god at my door bout same time as helicopter dont know if there is a connection but strange in any case. it was nt till the following march that i read about the fife incident which is well recorded. i began sweating when i read the report. my whole sighting probabaly lasted ten minutes or so.

Hi eenie33,

I'm originally from Fife but haven't heard about the well recorded incident you refer to - do you have any more details?

Cheers,

macavity

hi macavity

september 23 the fife ufo incident. it was investigated by malcom robinson. hes a ufo and paranormal investigator origonally from alloa, now based in england. yes around about that time there was lots of ufo activity going on. basically a black triangle massive with occupants were encountered at ground level just outside newton of falkland. which is near falkland village. quite a few logs on the internet on this . just found a new one . the falkland hill incident.

yes thats the incident. the last known sighting in the area was a year later of once again large black triangle by a local council worker. there has been other sightings but not too recently. any black triangles seen in your area? i wonder why they come to a particular area or is it just random?

I saw a BT on Feb 1st this year, at dusk. It was still light enough for me to see the outline of the triangle, which had a single orange-white light at each tip. I didn't get the sense that this triangle was anything paranormal, although it spooked my neighbours, who ran indoors. For some bizarre reason, quite a few of the UFO sightings I've had have been on family birthdays, including this triangular craft. Coincidence, probably.

Thanks eenie33. Mind if I ask whereabouts in Fife your sighting took place? No problem if you don't want to disclose (or prefer to PM rather than post publicly), just curious.

hi macavity

no probs, glenrothes area, had any sightings yourself? hope you have. trying to relate to non believers is like trying to explain the world is round and everyone thinks it is flat. just my little joke. winter is on its way now darker skies are coming, am looking forward to skywatching again.

Thanks - very interesting, Glenrothes not that from from my own roots (Kilrenny & Crail). I wonder if it was inbound to Fife airport but took a wrong turning at the police station - done that myself once or twice :D

Had what might best be described as a semi-sighting many years ago down south in Kent (it's covered in another post). Frustratingly it was very brief and my memory of it is hazy to say the least - it was before I'd even heard of flying triangles so I didn't put it in that particular pigeon hole at the time. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a believer - I wouldn't put it that strongly - but I'm certainly very intrigued.

Thanks for sharing your experience and further details, much appreciated.

Back