• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Moore-MJ-12-Paul Bennewitz-AFOSI

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
In 1980 Bill Moore, along with Charles Berlitz, wrote the first book on Roswell titled "The Roswell Incident". Later he was to say this is when military intelligence first contacted him. In 1984 he along with Jaime Shandera received on 35 mm film, the MJ-12 briefing document. Moore and Shandera worked on this doc. for several years before releasing it in 1987 on CIS.

Moore was "the name" then in UFO research. Considered by most to be one of the most important figures in American UFOlogy, he inexplicably "shot his foot off" at the 1989 MUFON Symposium in Las Vegas, Nv. by admitting he worked hand in glove with AFOSI in dis-informing UFO researcher Paul Bennewitz and Bennewitz later being driven insane and committed to a mental health inst.

Back in those days Moore and I would meet for breakfast or lunch every 5 or 6 weeks (and check out what each other knew or thought they knew) and I will never forget one time he told me about one meeting with Bennewitz where he counted Paul smoking 28 (yes, you heard me Twenty-eight) cigarettes in a 45 minute period. AFOSI had Bennewitz convinced that aliens were "beaming into his house", that Bennewitz had guns stored all over his house, and AFOSI would have "operatives" break into his house and re-arrange his furniture. That poor bastard.

When this show took place in 1993 we started discussing this and Moore still maintained he did nothing wrong. When we started taking telephone calls, it will become apparent that the audience didn't buy Bill's excuse. Sit back and enjoy this bit of very important UFO history.

Decker

Bill Moore on Wikipedia
Wikimedia Error)

Show Opening

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/BillMooreOpening.mp3

Show

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/BillMoore.mp3

Just a word of caution. The title to this thread is itself a powerful incantation. One would be ill advised to say it aloud three times in succession. No telling what might appear! If you are lucky, it might be Greg Bishop's book. If your luck runs the other way, well, you are on your own.

Seriously, I'll have to add this to my list of things to listen to. Maybe I should be planning a long road trip.

Just a word of caution. The title to this thread is itself a powerful incantation. One would be ill advised to say it aloud three times in succession. No telling what might appear! If you are lucky, it might be Greg Bishop's book. If your luck runs the other way, well, you are on your own.

Yeah, if your luck runs the other way you could teleport into the shambles that is currently my home office .... and it would serve ya right!

Back