• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Moore and UFO Disinformation

Another good article by Curt Collins. Important historical reminder of that particular disinformation asset. I would imagine that there are many such assets active today, spreading misleading and misdirecting materials, some of which are mindlessly amplified by media outlets. I say mindlessly because, as we ought to know by now, media of all sorts are hardly to be trusted with UFO subject matter in general. Who would tune in to those guys to learn about what's going on in the world of the paranormal or UFO's? (Indeed, one may well ask... who would tune in to those guys at all... for any news? On any subject at all. I mean really.)

Mainstream media assets are run by huge corporate conglomerates. They can deliver the important news of the day accurately, but they have some limits as to what they will cover.

Great article! And hats off to Curt for tracking down a hitherto unseen picture of Bennewitz.

I found the section on Moore accusing Vallee of being a government agent particularly interesting. I wonder what 'evidence' Moore based this on? Does anyone on here have any ideas? Was it simply based on information he received from his infamous contacts in the intelligence community? Surely Moore would not make such a serious allegation on their word alone, given how unreliable a lot of the information he was getting from them was.

I guess the only way to know would be to ask Moore...but he's disappeared from the field a long time ago. Has anyone got any idea what he's doing now? I know I've said this before, but he'd make an excellent Paracast guest

Thanks for the kind words. The article was to provide some background and context for this article, a lengthy examination on how Rick Doty and Bill Moore derailed the Cash-Landrum UFO investigation and legal case. Those lies are still being spread today.
Well done Curt a fantastic piece of journalism,these people (Bill Moore and Rick Doty) both have a lot to answer for.
I believe both are now deceased yet their evil lives on.

Well done Curt a fantastic piece of journalism,these people (Bill Moore and Rick Doty) both have a lot to answer for.
I believe both are now deceased yet their evil lives on.
Unless they died like today, or very recently, they are still alive. I am more sure about Doty, than Moore though. Doty has been doing a lot of interviews still and I was just on his facebook page earlier. No sign of him being dead. I checked wikipedia and no death date given for Moore. Moore stopped showing his face in regards to ufos long ago. If anyone does know of any interviews he's done in the past 25-30 yrs, let me know. Thanks.

Unless they died like today, or very recently, they are still alive. I am more sure about Doty, than Moore though. Doty has been doing a lot of interviews still and I was just on his facebook page earlier. No sign of him being dead. I checked wikipedia and no death date given for Moore. Moore stopped showing his face in regards to ufos long ago. If anyone does know of any interviews he's done in the past 25-30 yrs, let me know. Thanks.
That surprises me I thought they were both gone.
Gene had Doty on the Paracast in March of 2018.

Back