• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bilderberg Group

Free episodes:

freemars2259

Skilled Investigator
The Secret Rulers of the World.

Here is the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2172095050481875411&q=bilderberg+secret&ei=r4QfSJysHqLC2gKhjcS_AQ

I just finished reading the book by by Daniel Estulin. I have no dough that there is an organization like the Bilderberg group, I just found the massive amount of information he put forward hard to piece together.
He begins by telling us about the gathering of the Bildergroup in Toronto, Canada. The host of the meeting was Baron Black of Crossharbour. If the group is so powerful, why is Conrad Black now serving 78 months in a Florida jail on three counts of mail fraud and one count of obstruction of justice?
It would seem like a simple thing for the good men and women of this organization to pull a few strings and get poor inmate number 18330-424,out of a fix.

They are meeting over the next 3 days in Chantilly, VA (home of the NRO, National Reconnaissance Office, the most powerful of the "unknown/understood" government agencies) to decied on Iran. The decision to attack Iran via an air strike will be made in the next three days.

My guess, purely IMO, is we will attack Iran in late August following a provacation in the Persian Gulf similiar to the Gulf of Tolkin incident.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this group. A bunch of powerful people with extremely different backgrounds and viewpoints try to meet up once a year to discuss all of their various issues and to network without having to worry about how the mainstream press will spin it. Sure deals will get done and certain people will gain support, but I bet some very positive things have happened at these as well. This is the type of environment that Israel and Palestine leaders could sneak in and actually have an informal cocktail to discuss. This may also be the environment where some oil guys hammer out a way to raise prices as well, but these guys would do this anyway regardless of the Bilderburg meeting.

If you are young governor of Arkansas and you get invited, of course this is good sign your career is gonna progress and you can network your ass off and get some real support. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, it's still up to the American people to vote (with the exception of the Al Gore and Kerry elections where GWB actually lost!).

I actually live literally right next door to a Masonic temple and what do I see? A bunch of old guys who like to get drunk together twice a month. Sorry Richard Hoagland, not too exciting other than the fact they won't let us use their parking lot!

Back