• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Biggest Wack Job

Free episodes:

Who is the Biggest Wack Job?

• Stephen Greer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyd Bushman

• Bruce Goldberg

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frootloop said:
schticknz said:
So what happens if you reverse his speech ??? Does he begin to make more sense???

Are you kidding, thats time travel, and thats impossible.... er... no wait....

;)

So are you saying he speaks faster than the speed of sense?? :D

DBTrek said:
No Korff option?

Where u been DBT?

I was going to make a poll asking who's the biggest asshat, or whatever, between Horn, KK, and Sereda. But decided it was too mean, and some people would be stuck thinking for hours over a petty poll. Think my vote would go to KK though.

schticknz said:
Woody Sideman said:
I found it curious that nobody picked up on Bushman's claim that the Russians had conducted experiments to work out the speed of telepathy (the rabbits in the submarine thing).
Umm ... the Soviets/Russians have conducted sooo many out there experiments (the one where they took two live dogs and swapped their heads over is a particular favourite of mine) ... that I just thought "oh them pesky Russkies ... at it again" ... and carried on trying to keep my brain in gear for the rest of the interview. Maybe I should listen to it again ... might make more sense after the Bruce Goldberg one :D.
The Russians did two biological experiments. The first was to attach an extra head to a dog. That worked. Then they removed a dog's head and replaced it with another one. That worked as well, for a while, though the dog couldn't use it's body (no spinal cord attached). The Americans also did the second experiment, only using apes; same result.

Bushman was not refering to a biological experiment. He was referring to a physics experiment that just happened to use animals (a different thing entirely).

Woody

I was going to post Paul Kimball's Zorgy poll the other day, but I was unable to access the forums here when I had the link on hand. The site wouldn't load for me for several hours. David B. is there for "trouble maker", but paracast isn't on the list for podcasts. I no longer have the link, or I'd share it. Maybe Paul can post it if he sees this.

schticknz said:
Frootloop said:
schticknz said:
So what happens if you reverse his speech ??? Does he begin to make more sense???

;)

Maybe he's trying to increase his speech to 88 miles per hour so he can get the proof we're all demanding...

CapnG said:
schticknz said:
Frootloop said:
schticknz said:

;)

Maybe he's trying to increase his speech to 88 miles per hour so he can get the proof we're all demanding...

Well then ...

If Marty McFly is to DeLorean, then Dr (for he is one) Bruce Goldberg is to:

http://www.limohire.com/images/brianandvicky%5CTrotters%20Robin%20Reliant.jpg

:D

(one for the Brits there :D)

schticknz said:
If Marty McFly is to DeLorean, then Dr (for he is one) Bruce Goldberg is to:

http://www.limohire.com/images/brianandvicky%5CTrotters%20Robin%20Reliant.jpg

:D

(one for the Brits there :D)

Indeed :D

Paranormal Packrat said:
I was going to post Paul Kimball's Zorgy poll the other day, but I was unable to access the forums here when I had the link on hand. The site wouldn't load for me for several hours. David B. is there for "trouble maker", but paracast isn't on the list for podcasts. I no longer have the link, or I'd share it. Maybe Paul can post it if he sees this.

The poll is here:

http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2007/11/2007-zorgy-awards-let-voting-begin.html

David was nominated as "Best UFO / paranormal 'trouble-maker' " -- and he's trailing everyone so far.

(Hm.)

At this fine moment the numbers are:

Alfred Lehmberg 33% 82
The Clueless One 29% 72
David Biedny 16% 40
James W. Moseley 22% 55

The back and forth in the comments between Lehmberg and Vaeni is hysterical. I don't know how Jeremy thinks up this stuff, though I suspect it's fed to him by ... well, you know.

DanielBrenton said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

The poll is here:

http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2007/11/2007-zorgy-awards-let-voting-begin.html

David was nominated as "Best UFO / paranormal 'trouble-maker' " -- and he's trailing everyone so far.

(Hm.)

At this fine moment the numbers are:

Alfred Lehmberg 33% 82
The Clueless One 29% 72
David Biedny 16% 40
James W. Moseley 22% 55

The back and forth in the comments between Lehmberg and Vaeni is hysterical. I don't know how Jeremy thinks up this stuff, though I suspect it's fed to him by ... well, you know.

I certainly thing David deserves a better response, as does my old friend Moseley.

Gene Steinberg said:
I certainly think David deserves a better response, as does my old friend Moseley.

You know, Moseley might be doing better if he waded in and mixed it up with Lehmberg and Vaeni. A little mudslinging never hurt anybody. Of course, since he doesn't care for the "dreaded internet" I doubt this will happen.

As for David ... well, I did vote for him, and he's in last place. Do you think there's a causal relationship there?

DanielBrenton said:
Gene Steinberg said:
I certainly think David deserves a better response, as does my old friend Moseley.

You know, Moseley might be doing better if he waded in and mixed it up with Lehmberg and Vaeni. A little mudslinging never hurt anybody. Of course, since he doesn't care for the "dreaded internet" I doubt this will happen.

As for David ... well, I did vote for him, and he's in last place. Do you think there's a causal relationship there?

You mean like should you withdraw your vote? :D

Indeed, technology and Jim Moseley don't mix.

I vote for Stephen Greer as the biggest douche cause he made me believe his shit for a few hours.

Those hours of "missing time" I desperately want back!

Gene Steinberg said:
Indeed, technology and Jim Moseley don't mix.

About a year ago, I went searching for him on the net (I didn't know that he still used typewriters). I arrived at a black page that stated,

"Congratulations, you have reached the very end of the internet. You can switch your computer off now",

or something to that effect. I thought it was a laugh.

Woody

Back