• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Biggest Wack Job

Free episodes:

Who is the Biggest Wack Job?

• Stephen Greer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyd Bushman

• Bruce Goldberg

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greer. He claims to have video of him in a government facility holding a beautiful alien baby. I think further analysis will show that it's actually Michael Horn he's holding.

Goldberg. Greer has at least dome some good work in the field with the disclosure project. Goldberg is just trying to take people's money. And he's not as good at it as Greer is. Bushman's not even in the running cuz he's not trying to convince anyone of anything or take their money.

Greer. He makes extraordinary claims regarding contact and won't even provide any evidence or proof for a room full of like minded individuals. If you can't show videos of UFOs or pictures of alien babies at a UFO conference, where can you show them?

-t.

Goldberg by a country mile. Greer starts out sounding reasonable, you have to read up on the guy to find out the limits of his whackiness. Goldberg's stark-raving nuck-futs from the word GO!

Goldberg. He, like Greer, has to mention his medical degree and practice to make his other pursuits sound legit. Maybe we're safer with these guys practicing outside medicine?

If I could have voted for the two of them together, I would. People, who are less than sure of themselves, yack at supernormal speed in an attempt to convince others of their superior position or that they simply do not have enough time to cover the vast amount of knowledge they have to offer. I find it abusive and pretty sad at the same time. But I still want to run.

Noooooo! Bruce is catching up to Greer! He can levitate you know.... Please vote for Greer, it makes me feel all tingly inside. Or maybe I just need to force myself to listen to Bruce more and find out whether or not he's a bigger asshat. Difficult.

Greer! Not only is he a conceited lunatic, he's also a very dangerous person. He advocates that the USA government should disclose all it's military secrets. Personally speaking, I would be very alarmed if such a thing were to happen, and I'm not even an American (I'm Irish). Regardless of the, sometimes insane, nature of American foreign policy, we, in Europe, are still dependant on America's military might.

Lets take a hypothetical scenario. Imagine someone in the USA black projects has actually discovered a new source of energy. Let's also imagine that this source of energy is cheap. As Bushman said in his interview, the first thing you do with new technology is to create weapons with it. I have no desire to see Latin American dictators (or any other crackpot leaders round the world) getting hold of a cheap method of making serious weapons.

He's the man who advocates disclosure, but if you go on one of his jamborees, you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. He is, therefore, a hypocrite as well.

Goldberg is just a salesman that is happy to sell shit to anyone that is silly enough to buy it. He is therefore 2nd on the list.

Bushman should not be on the list. He doesn't seem to care about the paranormal and doesn't seem to want to sell anybody anything. Okay, he might be a bit mad, but isn't that par for the course as far a boffins are concerned. I've been participating in the thread about the Bushman show. I found it curious that nobody picked up on Bushman's claim that the Russians had conducted experiments to work out the speed of telepathy (the rabbits in the submarine thing).

Woody

Goldberg has got to be the biggest whackjob ever...I couldn't even finish the podcast.

I think he was conjuring ectoplasmic Bull Sh*t because every time he spoke my earphones would leak brown stinky stuff.

Well, Boyd Bushman is an old guy and out of respect, I wont vote for him ;)

Bruce Goldburg didnt breathe in for 2 hours and was frankly quite entertaining haha. So...... that just leaves Steven Greer im afraid. The good work he did with the "Disclosure Project" has become overshadowed by his CSETI er..... thing. That just smacks of a daft scam to me.

valiens said:
Greer. He claims to have video of him in a government facility holding a beautiful alien baby. I think further analysis will show that it's actually Michael Horn he's holding.

its actualy just his horn.:D:p

Woody Sideman said:
Bushman should not be on the list. He doesn't seem to care about the paranormal and doesn't seem to want to sell anybody anything. Okay, he might be a bit mad, but isn't that par for the course as far a boffins are concerned. I've been participating in the thread about the Bushman show. I found it curious that nobody picked up on Bushman's claim that the Russians had conducted experiments to work out the speed of telepathy (the rabbits in the submarine thing).

Woody

Umm ... the Soviets/Russians have conducted sooo many out there experiments (the one where they took two live dogs and swapped their heads over is a particular favourite of mine) ... that I just thought "oh them pesky Russkies ... at it again" ... and carried on trying to keep my brain in gear for the rest of the interview. Maybe I should listen to it again ... might make more sense after the Bruce Goldberg one :D.

schticknz said:
... Maybe I should listen to it again ... might make more sense after the Bruce Goldberg one :D.

For the love of God...dont listen to it again! I listened to it 3 times and I will never get that time back. Overall it ranks second on my list of regrets...right after watching the entire movie "Strictly Ballroom" with some chic I liked.

Anyway, believe me the interview is exactly like George Bush... initially promising yet ultimately an epic embarassment.

RonCollins said:
schticknz said:
... Maybe I should listen to it again ... might make more sense after the Bruce Goldberg one :D.

For the love of God...dont listen to it again! I listened to it 3 times and I will never get that time back. Overall it ranks second on my list of regrets...right after watching the entire movie "Strictly Ballroom" with some chic I liked.

Anyway, believe me the interview is exactly like George Bush... initially promising yet ultimately an epic embarassment.

Sounds like that episode of the Gilmore Girls (a great great great series ... discuss :D) where the great Luke Danes tries to get some lawyers to get back the 3 hours of his life back which he spent watching a bloke play wine glasses on a cruise he went on :D ... noooo not the wine glass guy again(!!!)

Actually ... the sound of Dr Goldberg does strangely resemble the sound of rubbed wine glasses ... sharp, piercing and never ending :D

schticknz said:
Actually ... the sound of Dr Goldberg does strangely resemble the sound of rubbed wine glasses ... sharp, piercing and never ending :D

If you reduce the speed to .7 of normal, Dr Goldberg actualls speaks at a regular speed ;)

Frootloop said:
schticknz said:

If you reduce the speed to .7 of normal, Dr Goldberg actualls speaks at a regular speed ;)

So what happens if you reverse his speech ??? Does he begin to make more sense???

Frootloop said:
schticknz said:

The effects of Helium no doubt. His real voice is probably an octave lower. Super bass. :D

Back