• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Bigfoot trapped by Norcal Fanatic!"

Free episodes:

Probably a bear. How high up it this camera? Probably about 5 feet from the ground I would bet. Way to short to be a shoulder of a BigFoot. Hard to tell though. I doubt even a primate anatomist/physiologist could discern much from the photo.

RonCollins said:
Probably a bear. How high up it this camera? Probably about 5 feet from the ground I would bet. Way to short to be a shoulder of a BigFoot. Hard to tell though. I doubt even a primate anatomist/physiologist could discern much from the photo.

at least 6 feet up according to the article (which isn't loading atm for some reason).

Rocks were thrown at the guy. He could be BSing though.

Back