• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Beyond Area 51" with Mac Maloney

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Author Mac Maloney returns to The Paracast this week, with a recording session set for Thurs. July 18, from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific.

According to the description for his latest book: "In Beyond Area 51, Mack Maloney explores the truths behind the many myths and legends surrounding some of the world’s most mysterious locales. From the Homestead Air Force base in Miami, Florida to Russia’s Kapustin Yar, Maloney investigates incredible reports of extraterrestrial experimentation on animals, UFOs with road rage, and other unbelievable tales beyond our wildest imaginings. Filled with fascinating, true accounts, Beyond Area 51 will convince any skeptic of the infinite possibilities of what exists on, and beyond, our tiny planet."

Do you think any of the legends surrounding some locales like Homestead Airforce Base may actually be targeted disinfo to distract the public from actual government/military research?

Shout out to Gene and Chris even though neither of you know who I am! :D

Hi Mr Mac,

I have a curiosity, I've noticed that some of these secret bases governments have around the world are usually built on or near areas that have had some sort of abnormal phenomenon in the past. Being a native of Miami I've always been curious to know if the building of an Air Force base in Homestead would have anything to do with the supposed reverse magnetism used to build the Coral Castle just north of Homestead in Florida City, any thoughts or insight?

Mr. Maloney, you said you doubted that 'Die Glock' , The Bell, ever existed. Your reasoning is partially because the Nazis didn't have resources for their jet plane the ME-262, how could they build a time machine/antigravity device. What if they took all those resources and tried to complete a super weapon that might end the war in their favor? Supposedly the Nazis killed off all the scientists that were working on Die Glock before they pirated the results away before the war's end. That might be a reason why there is no one to verify all this happened.

You also mentioned that the Nazis had no long range aircraft that could fly from Europe to either Argentina or the Antarctica to secret The Bell away. It would seem that they could have flown to Africa and refueled and then made their way to either location. The Nazis must have been in contact with some friendly African nations where they could have done a refueling. Just some food for thought. I did enjoy your book even though I am not quite finished with it.

Back