• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Evidence: Top Ten UFO Sightings

Free versions of recent episodes:

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Kimball and Kris McBride and of watching his excellent documentary, Best Evidence: Top Ten UFO Sightings.

There are many clips from the film available on the Best Evidence blog or on YouTube. While these are great ways to see some of the film, it really needs to be seen in its entirety and on TV. Hopefully this will get on cable or network television in the US soon. It really is the best evidence and needs to be seen by as wide an audience as possible. It's about strong indisputable cases, many of which involve the military and it's the kind of film that can appeal to a wide audience and show them that there is something to this phenomenon and that it deserves serious consideration and research.

So thank you Paul and best of luck with the film.

-todd.

tommyball said:
Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Kimball and Kris McBride and of watching his excellent documentary, Best Evidence: Top Ten UFO Sightings.

Braggart! :) My jealousy doth pervade this spaceth! Seriouslyeth!

tommyball said:
There are many clips from the film available on the Best Evidence blog or on YouTube. While these are great ways to see some of the film, it really needs to be seen in its entirety and on TV. Hopefully this will get on cable or network television in the US soon. It really is the best evidence and needs to be seen by as wide an audience as possible. It's about strong indisputable cases, many of which involve the military and it's the kind of film that can appeal to a wide audience and show them that there is something to this phenomenon and that it deserves serious consideration and research.

You can email Scifi.com at [email protected] and tell them to hurry up, we're getting a little irritated. (Just kidding, be nice to them.)

tommyball said:

Ditto from me.

Miah said:
Is this the one David B. talked about in the Aug 19th episode with James Fox

Probably was, yes. Paul Kimball is our friend and a friend of the show and we'll have him on again soon to talk about his new documentary.

Gene Steinberg said:
Miah said:

Probably was, yes. Paul Kimball is our friend and a friend of the show and we'll have him on again soon to talk about his new documentary.

I apologize in advance if I have misunderstood something, but James Fox = "Out of the Blue" and Paul Kimball = "Best Evidence".

"Out of the Blue" was re-released on DVD as a 5-year anniverstary edition. According to the web site, it's not available right now. I believe the older version is available on Google Video.

About the Kimball's film.

Here you may find recent public statement directly from Kimball about current progress of the documentary.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2007/sep/m04-031.shtml

Recent Nick Redfern's review from the working version so far you may find here;

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2007/jun/m10-007.shtml

Best regards.

Giuliano
http://uforadio.podomatic.com

Looks like little old Television New Zealand will be playing this documentary some time soon. My tax money has been well spent.

Gene Steinberg said:
Miah said:

Sweet, does that mean we can get a Paracast discount? :D

Gene Steinberg said:
Miah said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Miah said:

His decision, not ours :)

Awesome, keep us posted! :p

We should all be bombarding cable channels with requests to get Best Evidence and Out of The Blue shown. I emailed Sci-Fi, but does anyone know how to go about it for other channels like The History Channel or Discovery? I couldn't find an applicable contact through the labyrinthine "contact us" sections of their respective sites.

-todd.

tommyball said:

-todd.

Thanks Todd. It was great to meet you and chat briefly - things like that are really what makes going to conferences worthwhile, regardless of what else is going on there. Glad you liked the film!

Paul

Miah said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Miah said:

I'll see what I can do when the DVD is available, probably in early 2008.

Paul

-todd.
Jesus, I know I'd say that I'd sleep after I just made my welcome thread post after midnight today but, it genuinely boggles me knowing that I was born 6 days after this thread was first created.

I'm now questioning everything about time.
Ok now for real, I'll go to sleep.

Back