• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Evidence premieres May 10th

I am looking forward to your documentary very much.

Please post here on the Paracast forums when there is some mechanism available to see this in the U.S.. (Spacecast doesn't seem to be available in the U.S..)

I see that a DVD is in the works. :)

Hi Paul,

All the best with the Canadian premiere.

Any idea when the DVDs will be available and/or when the documentary may be broadcast elsewhere in the world (particularly in the UK)?

As part of a series of articles I've been working on for the last 2 or 3 years with the working title of "Top 100 UFO Cases", I've got quite a few questions I'd like to put to you about the documentary and the process you used to select the "best evidence".

Obviously, it would be sensible for me to watch the documentary (and any extras on the DVD) before bothering you with any questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

A.LeClair said:
I might be mistaken, but isn't there like at least 3 documentaries called "Best Evidence"? If so, you behind all them Paul?

Nope, just mine. :)

fitzbew88 said:
I am looking forward to your documentary very much.

Please post here on the Paracast forums when there is some mechanism available to see this in the U.S.. (Spacecast doesn't seem to be available in the U.S..)

I see that a DVD is in the works. :)

Hopefully our distributor will be able to sell it into the American market at some point. Besides Canada, we have a sale to TVNZ in New Zealand, and interest (pending completion of the film) from several European countries.

DVDs should roll out mid to late summer.

IsaacKoi said:
Hi Paul,

All the best with the Canadian premiere.

Any idea when the DVDs will be available and/or when the documentary may be broadcast elsewhere in the world (particularly in the UK)?

As part of a series of articles I've been working on for the last 2 or 3 years with the working title of "Top 100 UFO Cases", I've got quite a few questions I'd like to put to you about the documentary and the process you used to select the "best evidence".

Obviously, it would be sensible for me to watch the documentary (and any extras on the DVD) before bothering you with any questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

Well, you won one over at The Other Side of Truth, so it will be winging its way to you sooner or later! ;-)

Interesting doc, Paul although the narrator sounds like she's on valium... and she says "nukeyoolar" weapons. That drives me nuts.

Back