• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Evidence clip

It's weird but everytime I see these UFO sightings I get an exciting feeling. =/

I sure hope there all real. :eek:

Mermaidgirl12 said:
It's weird but everytime I see these UFO sightings I get an exciting feeling. =/

I sure hope there all real. :eek:

I was just thinking the same thing about mermaids! ;-)

Paul

paulkimball said:
Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings

I pledge to cry myself to sleep every night until there is some way I can watch this documentary in the U.S..

Looks. Simply. Awesome.

Sincerely,

Sad American

I think I need to get a copy of this. Thank God for region free DVD players.

fitzbew88 said:
paulkimball said:
Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings

I pledge to cry myself to sleep every night until there is some way I can watch this documentary in the U.S..

Looks. Simply. Awesome.

Sincerely,

Sad American

Aww... I never meant to make anyone cry! ;)

Hopefully it will be broadcast beyond just Canada and New Zealand sometime in 2007 or 2008 - our British distributor is working on it. However, if anyone should feel the urge to drop a line to the Sci-Fi Channel in the US, or any other network, and let them know that you want to see the film on their channel, feel free to do so. They can always contact our distributor, B7 Media, at www.b7media.com.

Paul

Tommy Allison said:
I think I need to get a copy of this. Thank God for region free DVD players.

Tommy:

The DVD version will have at least one, and perhaps two, discs of bonus materials, which I'll be compiling over the next few months.

Paul

Back