• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best books on lost civilizations

technomage

Paranormal Adept
What are some of the best books on lost civilizations (e.g. Atlantis, artifacts older than possible from conventional archaeology), but not the ones on ancient astronauts?

Although somewhat long Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael A. Cremo & Richard Thompson would be a good start.

I looked on my shelf and another good book is Ancient Man: A Handbook of Puzzling Artifacts by William Corliss. In fact the late Mr. Corliss has compiled a whole set of books on anomalous evidence dealing with both archaeological and other areas

I had never heard of Ancient Man: A Handbook of Puzzling Artifacts by William Corliss. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a read.

Although somewhat long Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael A. Cremo & Richard Thompson would be a good start.

Ditto, this was to be my recommendation too.

The full version is a fair size to read but you don't need to read it all to get plenty benefit.
If even 1/10th of the claims have merit, then the 'knowledge filter' is an incredibly damaging and limiting process for the masses and the people who do actually know about these theories are a minute minority on the planet, when rightfully everyone on the planet should know about extreme human antiquity.

Back