• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bernard Haisch Articles: MUST READS!

Kim323

Paranormal Maven
Excuse the hyperbole, but so true. This may be old news
to some or all of you, so forgive the enthusiasm if so. For
a superb read go to ufoskeptic.org/ and read the article
by Bernard Haisch. Then at the end click on the link to
a longer article by Haisch, Bruce Maccabee (sp.?) about
extraterrestrial visitation. It clarified some things for me
on a number of levels. I'd heard Haisch interviewed before,
but this article I found frankly numbing in its thoughtfulness,
rationality, and yes, humbleness. PLEASE read these two
articles and I'd appreciate any thoughts on them. Too much
to summarize here, but I guarantee you a mind numbing ride
(at least it was for me!). Thanks. Kim

That's really good stuff, thanks for posting. A clear thinker who is equipped equally with scientific knowledge and psychological understanding:

"In my 12-year tenure as editor of the Journal of Scientific Exploration, I was often dismayed at the unwillingness, sometimes amazingly hostile unwillingness, of mainstream scientists to consider what seemed to me credible observations of psychic functioning, or the ability of mind to control matter under certain circumstances, or evidence that we are beings of transcendent consciousness incarnating into physical bodies, not merely short-lived products of biochemistry. I have the impression that we may be confronting intelligent consciousnesses with vastly more developed abilites to control and shape physical reality. Modern science has painted itself into such a materialist reductionist corner that it could not, at present, deal with that. Having set itself in such opposition to what it disparagingly labels "the supernatural" it would have a very hard time coming to grips with a reality in which the natural and the supernatural are just the red and the violet ends of a vastly rich spectrum of creative potential for consciousness to use."

I like that a lot:

"a reality in which the natural and the supernatural are just the red and the violet ends of a vastly rich spectrum".

Brilliantly worded.

Back