• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy!

DissectionStalker

Paranormal Adept
Recently, I was hacked again for [at least] the second time within 4 months, so I think comments like the quote below are extremely misleading and completely untrue. We are all very vulnerable online to criminal hacking that can land you squarely in the middle of extremely serious criminal cases just because someone could easily obtain your IP address by various means.

The person below claiming to have "security expertise" is very naive to make the statements he wrote below. Don't believe this BS. This thread intends to be a warning to all that if you are targeted, even randomly, then you can have your life totally disrupted and even be falsely considered a criminal suspect in very serious crimes you never had anything to do with.

Though I will NOT get involved detailing more about the specific crimes that were committed against the criminal's targets that included my IP address, I will explain just how vulnerable we all are to criminal abuse online considering what I've learned that can actually happen from personal experience.

Don't feel you're secure online, when reading the misleading statements this guy makes below to give you some sense of being secure online. You are NOT secure online!

Hi guys, no idea wtf is going on in this thread but here's my thoughts on hacking as someone who has worked in the infosec trade. It is particularly difficult to hack someone personal computer via IP. Normally to compromise a persons personal machine it is easier to drop some sort of client/server malware onto the machine disguised as another file, via direct connection (skype chat file exchange, instant messenger, irc file exchance etc) or via email attachment. A persons IP these days is the IP of their router in most cases which means an attacker would have to compromise the routers security (root it) before they could get onto your network to find the router assigned internal IP of the victim machine. THEORETICALLY there are ways this could be done, for example attacking the web server on the router to find a POSSIBLE remote exploit. This however is doubtful, and would in most cases require what is called a 0 day exploit (an exploit previously unknown to vendors or the infosec community) and would require a lot of time to work out. If the attacker managed to do all this he would then have to use the router and a mid way point to attack the PC, which would require port sniffing, looking for a program with a known security hole and then exploiting that. It's just not feasible. Anyway just wanted to put some minds at rest about potential hacking.
I don't have time to maintain this thread explaining what I know within weeks of this posting. I will be posting to this thread over a period of months or more. To those that have blatantly and falsely accused me of committing serious crimes online I can only say "you all" have NEVER known that to be true other than your own misinformed and foul thinking processes that are your own obvious personal problems with defective thinking. In the interest of full disclosure about this... If anyone wants to know more details about "all that", then just read my posts in the Roswell Slide thread to find-out what "the accusers" were posting. There is plenty to read "there" and at another forum I posted at too. Interested?... Start with post 529 in The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online, then read the many follow-up posts near that initial post, and then jump forward to post 835 to read that and the many follow-up posts to that too. I only provide the previous information to disclose the entire context and controversy about what can happen when being the victim of criminal hacking issues. I can only comment further as follows:

I was long ago dismissed as a suspect. That is a fact. I hopefully will eventually learn more details about that criminal case, but I don't have any conclusive information at this time.

Last edited:
I hacked John Lears PC and hit the jackpot

John.jpg

What has been seen........ cannot be unseen.........

1472-c04aec0b831aee2cf3db8aa214dddcf5.jpg

Theres another one with him wearing a tinfoil "hat" but i will refrain from posting it........

Last edited by a moderator:
If you did the crime, the USGOV will know it and, most likely, since this is an easy mark for a Fed prosecutor, you'll serve time.

If you didn't do the crime, the USGOV will know it and, most likely, since this is a no value mark for a Fed prosecutor, you'll serve nothing.

However, if you continue to draw attention to yourself and, somehow, this childish rant of yours hits mainstream media, they will fry you for no other reason than because you have forced their hand. It won't make any difference if you are guilty or not of this particular set of infractions, you have violated the Patriot Act.

You’re acting like a elementary grade asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so...I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article you post. The first group comprises those who see you as a liar, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who have never heard of you.

Your incoherent nonsense just gives the first group an opportunity to laugh at you and any of the second group who see that crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, stay low key and keep this unimportant nothingness to a minimum, not sink your own boat by attracting unwarranted, useless but seriously damaging attention, your best bet?

Shut the fuck up.

This person lists himself as Alton Brown on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/A3LBNWHKBJ/?tag=rockoids-20
You can see the books he's written reviews on , Mirage Men, Chris O'Brians book, etc. He's a blogger at Randle's site, Nick Redfern's site, Rich Reynolds site and here. He also asked for help at an internet privacy site to better hide his IP .
Why PIA Is Not Enough to Protect Your Real IP Address - PIA
We were alerted here from folks at this site of the hacking he was accused of. When it's discussed about having a good BS detector, this would be an example. But I find it odd that someone who was so victimized would gladly hop back in the fray over and over to stir up the pot.
Gene asked us once before to stop posting on this issue. This poster had his ban lifted a few days ago and is back in full swing, including this "I'm the victim" post.

But I find it odd that someone who was so victimized would gladly hop back in the fray over and over to stir up the pot

Exactly, why would you post on, and thus expose your IP on the very forum you claim was the place one of its moderators lifted your IP and used it to hack you ?

It meets Einsteins very definition of insanity

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein.

This is primarily about getting attention, through the internet from strangers. The link he posted at another site to Amazon says he's Alton Brown. Why would he post that link? As to whether he is or not, who could say? It wouldn't be odd that a famous T.V personality would chase UFO's. Hell, he could probably get on Hanger 1 series as a guest chef who discusses the palette of aliens!

And hes now claiming he was hacked again, Geez Chris give the guy a break i figure having 3 PC's seized by the FBI is punishment enough for a bad book review. Let it go man....... let it go.........:)

As for John Lear, its a good thing his dad built private jets

You wouldnt want to try transporting that much crack on a commercial airline :p

If you did the crime, the USGOV will know it and, most likely, since this is an easy mark for a Fed prosecutor, you'll serve time.

If you didn't do the crime, the USGOV will know it and, most likely, since this is a no value mark for a Fed prosecutor, you'll serve nothing.

However, if you continue to draw attention to yourself and, somehow, this childish rant of yours hits mainstream media, they will fry you for no other reason than because you have forced their hand. It won't make any difference if you are guilty or not of this particular set of infractions, you have violated the Patriot Act.

You’re acting like a elementary grade asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so...I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article you post. The first group comprises those who see you as a liar, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who have never heard of you.

Your incoherent nonsense just gives the first group an opportunity to laugh at you and any of the second group who see that crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, stay low key and keep this unimportant nothingness to a minimum, not sink your own boat by attracting unwarranted, useless but seriously damaging attention, your best bet?

Shut the fuck up.
The purpose of this thread is to warn people that we are definitely NOT secure online. And yes, what happened to me can likely happen to 99% of the people reading this.

There is plenty of information online that I referenced in my initial post if you want to know more details about what happened to me. Both Mike and Heidi, who have now posted to this thread, have very personal negative emotional issues directed at me. Both of them do not like me. We've debated before and both Mike and Heidi have gotten very emotionally upset with our disagreements. These personal issues between us happened before I had the criminal(s) hacking. Interested? Just start searching our screen names in this forum and you can learn/read all about it. I could care less, but I think Mike and Heidi have waayyy too much free time and anger issues to play-out that is well beyond normal or rational. Too bad.

I'm innocent. Always was. Always will be. The investigator knows it. I don't have to tell you why or explain any of that to you. Again, as I said in the initial post, that is NOT the reason this thread was started despite whatever BS you, Mike, and Heidi are up to. Trouble and harassment? Go read Mike aka "The_Beak" at the PIA forum. You like dirt? Dig it man... but please don't dig dirt here in this thread. Thanks.

You can PM Mike and Heidi to talk trash privately all you want to. Good luck...

Last edited:
Funny how you interpret the past posts DS. You've been banned three times from this forum, twice as this name and once as another. The banning came about because of your rabid reply's and rude style of writing. Instead of offering an opinion, which we all do, you sprinkle your posts with insults, meant to demean the people who are also trying to converse. It's a total turnoff to wanting to blog here. It seems to go on far too long before anther ban comes your way. Your actually fairly smart and could offer much to a discussion except for the fact that this discussion, all things UFO related, leaves you twisted like a pretzel, slinging out at others. I never really cared about who your true identity was until you acknowledged you were part of a hacking of several prominent people in this field. Then I started to wonder just "who" we really blogged with here. It's an interesting theme these days on several blogs. I imagine you'll be here a few more weeks, slashing insults and offering opinion as fact and then one day you'll verbally insult the moderator and whalla, you'll be banned again. As for me, I'm getting fatigued of this.... you've succeeded.

Funny how you interpret the past posts DS. You've been banned three times from this forum, twice as this name and once as another. The banning came about because of your rabid reply's and rude style of writing. Instead of offering an opinion, which we all do, you sprinkle your posts with insults, meant to demean the people who are also trying to converse.
I've only been given 30 day "vacations" two times, back-to-back, period. (What you characterize as banning.)

Let's review the reasons: The first time was because I characterized some of Ray Stanford's ideas within the context of it being "nutcase ideas" or beliefs about his proofs "in hand" of ET Aliens and ET Motherships with his 8mm film images. You can be certain Ray Stanford has been called far worse than that! Is he a "nutcase" about such things? Well, that was my implication, so I got a 30 day vacation for doing that. I apologize for being too personal about it. The emotions are from frustration, rather than to be mean spirited towards Ray.

Wow, then that 1st vacation given to me by Chris for the use of the word "nutcase" within the context I gave above was extended because I could NOT resist posting a reply to your false allegations that I'm some kind of online criminal. Excuse me for being soooo mean to you. Winky wink.

Really Heidi, you're hysterical with your accusatory emotions that are over-the-top. I don't think you've characterized me correctly when you write: "The banning came about because of your rabid reply's and rude style of writing. Instead of offering an opinion, which we all do, you sprinkle your posts with insults, meant to demean the people who are also trying to converse."

I'll admit my frustration levels with you can cause me to become too emotional in my responses, but if you were innocent of serious crimes you would not want me to suggest otherwise as off-topic posts in the Roswell Slide thread as you have done to me repeatedly. Is that you possibly being "rabid" and "rude" to use your own words to characterize me? Is it surprising I might respond in-kind. I was minding my own business within that slide thread until you and Mike started-up again with all the criminal allegations. Wow, you are so very kind and understanding the both of you. You're so intelligent to think I'm a criminal, and you post about it too. Thanks. I'm your boogeyman. Let's dance... :D

Last edited:
But I find it odd that someone who was so victimized would gladly hop back in the fray over and over to stir up the pot.
Exactly, why would you post on, and thus expose your IP on the very forum you claim was the place one of its moderators lifted your IP and used it to hack you ?

It meets Einsteins very definition of insanity

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein.
Both of you need to SERIOUSLY consider what Mike quotes from Einstein! Maybe you're both "insane" according to Einstein's definition, because I have NEVER suggested anywhere online that I was definitely the intended target of the criminal abuse as the real motive or reason these crimes occurred. I ALWAYS only suggested that is ONE possibility. More importantly, I considered it a secondary possibility. I ALWAYS considered it to be the LESS LIKELY possibility as soon as I learned more details about what happened. But both of you either can't read and comprehend the meaning of what I posted at PIA, or you both have sicker agendas at hand to mislead people about what I think, posted, or know to be THE FACTS. Unless one or both of you are somehow connected to the criminal abuse, then neither of you know what you're posting about. Only Mike has the technical skills and background to do these dirty deeds vs Heidi w/zero possibily, but I've never suggested to anyone including the police specific people here at the Paracast to investigate.

Let me be clear... IF I was the intended direct target of these crimes, then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum. Because these crimes are very serious, I will not reveal the details about why I was likely a secondary or random victim somehow involved by obtaining and using my IP address.

After my three computers were taken I built another computer from spare parts. I made sure to install tracking software that is logging everything I'm encountering online, so if I'm being hacked again the police will have a better chance to trace "the evidence" to catch the hacker(s).

Unbelievably, I was hacked again within the last two weeks, BUT that has NOTHING to do with the serious crimes that were committed in February. I was fully aware how I was likely hacked just recently, and I actually watched it happen for about 30 seconds before taking action. Whereas, in February I had no idea I was hacked until the police came.

Btw, that is WHY I posted here for awhile as Open-Minded-Earthing. Gene was contacted by me about what happened back in February, and Gene always knew I was using Open-Minded-Earthling too. Gene has ALWAYS been very fair to me, and Gene took time to communicate with me by PM. Gene is a great guy, and I thank him sincerely many times over for what he did privately.

I had no idea if someone was out to get me here at the Paracast back then, so that is WHY I used Open-Minded-Earthling. Once my cover was blown I had to decide whether to continue posting here. The police had already removed me as a suspect, and I log and track my Internet activity fully. If someone hacks me now, then there is a better chance to catch the criminal(s).

I sincerely hope no one here at the Paracast had anything to do with these crimes. Seriously. For everyone's sake here.

WARNING TO ALL READING THIS THREAD that do not know well the controversy Mike, Heidi, and I have been embroiled in. Heidi has not liked me, since the Summer of 2014. Mike was a huge supporter of Adam Dew in February 2015, and I attacked Adam Dew's motives. Mike became very hostile towards me about that. Adam Dew is a fraud and huckster. Mike has been very hostile towards me since February 2015. Heidi and Mike are working to implode and destroy this thread. Constance and Wade are helping Heidi and Mike to destroy this thread too.

This thread is now totally Off-Topic, so what you're reading in the following posts is the petty emotions of people that know how to work together and organize to destroy this thread. Unless a moderator steps in to stop this harassment from Mike and Heidi, then I suggest the thread will be destroyed by these two. So far, they are succeeding by repeating falsehoods and slander over and over, etc.

I apologize for their abusive nature with what follows:

Last edited:
I have NEVER suggested anywhere online that I was definitely the intended target of the criminal abuse as the real motive or reason these crimes occurred

vs

I am the victim of extreme criminal abuse that involved somehow spoofing my real IP address by using it "remotely" [by remote control or by other means] to commit serious crimes

IF I was the intended direct target of these crimes, then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly, so they could obtain my real IP address information and use it to commit these serious crimes. The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened.

Its pretty obvious that despite trying to give yourself some degree of ambiguity that you clearly were of the opinion that the source of these hacks was the paracast, even going so far as to point the finger at a moderator.

Now you are trying to backpeddle away from these clear and obvious accusations, but of course we have access to those accusations in the full.

Experts both at PIA and here have said its far more likely you got hacked via the volunteer VPN service you were using Duh.....
Or the remote console access you granted to your PC , double Duh.....

the Windows 7 version I used was Home Premimum. It did not come with Remote Desktop. I found someone online that offered free software to add RDP back to the OS to enable the Remote Desktop feature. It worked. BUT. Did I open a doorway into my computer from this free RDP mod I got online???

But as recently as yesterday you are still claiming

then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

You claim you have been cleared of the charges, but are using a PC built from spares, had you been cleared your 3 PCs should have been returned

You are failing the credibility test from every angle and the only one who doesnt see that is YOU

vs
Its pretty obvious that despite trying to give yourself some degree of ambiguity that you clearly were of the opinion that the source of these hacks was the paracast, even going so far as to point the finger at a moderator.

Now you are trying to backpeddle away from these clear and obvious accusations, but of course we have access to those accusations in the full.
No, Mike. SERIOUSLY. You can NOT read and comprehend. You meet Einstein's definition of insanity by repeating falsehoods doing the same thing over and over. It's easy to selectively cut quotes and take the meaning entirely out of the 'full context' to make repeated false and incorrect "quote cutting" slanders by ignoring timelines and other later posts I made that clarified my meaning. Essentially, either you are willfully lying repeatedly and/or you just enjoy being a psycho trouble making fool to continuously distort the truth.
Experts both at PIA and here have said its far more likely you got hacked via the volunteer VPN service you were using Duh.....
That's just pure speculation that is meaningless. It's only one of many possibilities.
Or the remote console access you granted to your PC , double Duh.....
I was mistaken about that. I had a dual boot system, and that freeware I installed was onto VISTA. That was a hack of the VISTA OS that was not the OS I was running which was Windows 7 PRO. I was on the other boot side that was not VISTA Home Edition, and that OS did NOT have that hack. Windows 7 Pro did not need that hack.
But as recently as yesterday you are still claiming

then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

This is a perfect example of selectively cutting my words to falsify the meaning and intent of what I'm writing about. In case you can't get it. Here it is again:

Please read my previous post above about 50-100 times if necessary to understand the full and complete meaning of what I meant and wrote. Thanks.
You claim you have been cleared of the charges, but are using a PC built from spares, had you been cleared your 3 PCs should have been returned
Months ago all three computers were returned.
You are failing the credibility test from every angle and the only one who doesnt see that is YOU
No. You've proven yourself to be a continuous trouble maker and falsify the truth repeatedly.

Last edited:
Mike, when you quote me as follows, there is nothing untrue about both statements. There is no VS or "comparison needed", as if one statement is true and the other is false, because each statement is true and stands on its own merits. Neither statement negates the other as being false or misleading.

DissectionStalker said:
I have NEVER suggested anywhere online that I was definitely the intended target of the criminal abuse as the real motive or reason these crimes occurred

vs

I am the victim of extreme criminal abuse that involved somehow spoofing my real IP address by using it "remotely" [by remote control or by other means] to commit serious crimes
========================================
So what???

I have the ability to file federal criminal charges, since my IP was used illegally to commit serious federal crimes. I have the ability to file a lawsuit to collect damages too.

Are you that dense or stupid Mike? Seriously? What difference does it make whether I was the direct intended target OR not!!! Someone took my IP illegally to commit serious federal crimes, so the fact is I am a crime victim without any shadow of doubt.

Are you just as stupid as the idiots at the PIA site???

Since reality is something you have a poor grasp of let me spell it out again

You publically admit you used a "free" remote desktop control

remote desktop malware - Bing

You freely admit you used a volunteer VPN service
I was using at the time a free "volunteer service" of VPN servers

volunteer VPN malware - Bing

You even post

It is very likely I was logged onto the free VPN service, when these crimes happened

But despite these known and obvious sources that open you up to being hacked, still insist it was the Paracast that was the source of the attack.

Ive no doubt that when the FBI took your 3 PC's you quickly expressed that same view and threw the Paracast and its owners under the bus.

I find that suspicious...... why when there are more obvious choices would you maliciously point the finger at the Forum, its owner and its moderators.

Then you come back here after being banned and having that ban generously limited rather than a parma ban, and yet again Point the finger back here.

What pisses me off is new people not familiar with your paranoia might read these posts blaming the Paracast for being the cause of " extreme criminal abuse " and just run away

Both these examples speak to me of an agenda to smear and ruin the reputation of Genes hard work and business.

Ive posted just two examples that are 100 times more likely to be the cause of your issues, examples you posted as things you had done on those PC's Yet you want to push the unlikely to the point of downright impossible scenario that it was the Paracast that was responsible.

Then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

VS

It is very likely I was logged onto the free VPN service, when these crimes happened

Clearly you dont have a clue, which makes your claims slander and libel, so be very careful about using words like sue and damages.

Gene has a strong case against you given what youve posted here and elsewhere, youve made the claim it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum. If you cant prove this claim Gene is intitled to damages

Quit while your ahead son, its good advice

Clearly we weren't hacked. And he knows it.

No its pretty obvious there were many other more likely sources, it irks me that hes trying to pin this on you.
Ive known you for many years, you are one of the most decent nicest people ive met online.

You are also very tech savy, this alledged crime didnt come from you either as malice or negligence and it irks me he would still be trying to say it was

I have the ability to file federal criminal charges, since my IP was used illegally to commit serious federal crimes. I have the ability to file a lawsuit to collect damages too.

I stopped about four months ago reading the postings on this issue that you keep bringing here. None of what you were saying made sense to me then and it still doesn't. Why don't you file charges against whoever used your IP address to "commit serious federal crimes"? What good does it do you to continue agonizing about it here? You've clearly been inconsistent in what you've said, and you offended a lot of people here and elsewhere by what you've written. That's all I have to say. Give it and yourself and others a rest.

Back